3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The next version is going to have huge numbers of cut content. Too bad.
Dev create 2 version for this game, 1 was a Patreon version with content cut like this one and other are the uncensored version with all the forbidden content in it. So I think next update would be the same, just wish that it will came out within a month or 2 and with lot more H scenes in it

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
how does one go about gaining access to the Forbidden content version? :unsure:
feel free to DM me if you prefer ;)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Don't tell people how to get to the forbidden content. You gotta make them work for it. Not that it is any obstacle to find something indexed on the clearnet. It is the bare minimum anti-normie filter.
Not least of all, we don't want anyone or any game getting banned. Whatever else they do under the same developer name is their own business.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
If anyone want access to forbidden the content it's available on his blog. He even said it will be his main publishing place

Reactions: StratoSquir

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is my Scene Replay mod for this game v0.10r. This is meant for the censored version ONLY posted here on F95Zone.

Not only does it implement a Scene Replay feature but it also unlocks the Gallery as well.

I also made it so you are able to name your character at the beginning of the game as well as the first time you enter the Scene Replay screen it will ask you to name your character.

You might have to start a new game if you actually want to play the whole game with my mod, since it does use the custom name feature. If you just want to replay the scenes you should be fine since those will be unlocked from the beginning.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes