3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Game is a bit depressing since the beginning, but i wasn't expecting that it would turn that dark that fast. lol

Is there a light in the end of the tunnel or just depressing stuff?

Just wanted to add that while is a bit depressing, the writing is pretty good and polished, i probably won't play the uncensored version but the art it's pretty good too, so props to the dev/devs.

Dec 24, 2018
FYI - v0.5 has content we don't allow on the forum due to rule 7. Any new updates to the game will have to be approved prior to posting.
Are there actually things that are not allowed on this site? I wonder what's so dark that even the perverted psychopaths of this site don't want to see

Reactions: Bakachiki

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Are there actually things that are not allowed on this site? I wonder what's so dark that even the perverted psychopaths of this site don't want to see
It's not about being dark or someone not wanting to see it. It's more of a legal issue.

You see, allowing loli and shota content on the site freely might attract a crowd of pedophiles and child predators, people attracted to such content. And if that happens, chances are quite big that the authorities will shut down the site, and with good reason.

That is why games containing loli and shota are allowed on here only after careful consideration by moderators. Because otherwise it's goodbye, F95zone. And I doubt that that is something the people on here would like to happen.

Dec 24, 2018
It's not about being dark or someone not wanting to see it. It's more of a legal issue.

You see, allowing loli and shota content on the site freely might attract a crowd of pedophiles and child predators, people attracted to such content. And if that happens, chances are quite big that the authorities will shut down the site, and with good reason.

That is why games containing loli and shota are allowed on here only after careful consideration by moderators. Because otherwise it's goodbye, F95zone. And I doubt that that is something the people on here would like to happen.
''allowing loli and shota content on the site freely might attract a crowd of pedophiles and child predators, people attracted to such content'' l guess you are a little too late for that... Sometimes i even think i am the only one here with some good sense :/

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
''allowing loli and shota content on the site freely might attract a crowd of pedophiles and child predators, people attracted to such content'' l guess you are a little too late for that... Sometimes i even think i am the only one here with some good sense :/
What you jerk it to is your own business and I'm also not one of the people who moderate here. All I'm saying is that sites have been targeted before for hosting loli and shota content and Rule 7 is here to safeguard against that.

Reactions: libertypics

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Here is my Scene Replay mod for this game v0.10r. This is meant for the censored version ONLY posted here on F95Zone.

Not only does it implement a Scene Replay feature but it also unlocks the Gallery as well.

I also made it so you are able to name your character at the beginning of the game as well as the first time you enter the Scene Replay screen it will ask you to name your character.

You might have to start a new game if you actually want to play the whole game with my mod, since it does use the custom name feature. If you just want to replay the scenes you should be fine since those will be unlocked from the beginning.
What if the patch was applied to the uncensored version?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
What you jerk it to is your own business and I'm also not one of the people who moderate here. All I'm saying is that sites have been targeted before for hosting loli and shota content and Rule 7 is here to safeguard against that.
If only it were more consistent.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Quick question. How dark is this? Like what are the chance's of an average person falling into a deep depression after playing this?
It's a Murder Mystery and you play as a Detective.
So to that end there are dead people and blood. Some scenes depend on what choices you make which could include NTR, rape, if you went with uncensored well you asked for that, brainwashing occultism, and with the time travel sounds some physiological trauma.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tiredx
Jun 8, 2017
again please read the post, this is referring to the original Russian versino of the game v0.05 that has content that IS NOT ALLOWED on the site so it will not be posted here, the content in reference is not in this current English translated version of the game that the developer is working on

EDIT: once the English version of the game catches up with the native language version of the game it will be reviewed to see whether or not it is allowed on the site and if it keeps the content that is currently on the native release of the game (and NOT in this initial English release of the game) then it will not be allowed here. As it stands the version on the site right now is a sort-of English translation 'remake' of the original version, since the developer states on his Patreon that he is cleaning up some art assets and writing.
Pretty shite rule.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes