3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You can stop the milf from getting raped and avoid the ntr, but then you can't get the scenes with her daughter. Its pretty bs that you can't stop her from getting raped, if you want the daughter scenes.
Does rape even count as ntr? But yeah, "to have a chance with the daughter, you must ignore the mother being raped" sounds weird as f**k when said like that.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Only if you consider the woman married to another man to be yours and for any sex regardless of context to assume the woman is going along with it. (so no, it's not NTR)
Definitely doesn't sound like it by any stretch of imagination - or maybe with some pretty extensive stretch of imagination. ;)
Alright, just wanted to be sure i wasn't the only one finding that sentence weird.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Does rape even count as ntr? But yeah, "to have a chance with the daughter, you must ignore the mother being raped" sounds weird as f**k when said like that.
Yes. It's NTR.
Only if you consider the woman married to another man to be yours and for any sex regardless of context to assume the woman is going along with it. (so no, it's not NTR)
Also yes it is. Love interest of the game that is clearly into you, you're even living in the same house. The rest of your post is just bs made up by ntr fans, not like this is the only scene where some other girl gets fucked by another men(none of which I mentioned). Which are worthless scenes, but aren't ntr. This one is designed to be blatantly.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Yes. It's NTR.

Also yes it is. Love interest of the game that is clearly into you, you're even living in the same house. The rest of your post is just bs made up by ntr fans, not like this is the only scene where some other girl gets fucked by another men(none of which I mentioned). Which are worthless scenes, but aren't ntr. This one is designed to be blatantly.
Nah

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
oh haven't touched this since 04, and now the [Redacted] content is back? cool
Yeah, the [Redated] content was clearly meant to be part of the story, what intrigues me is that you have to choose between the mom and the daughter, which is funny considering the oportunity to have sex with a large mount of characters in a row

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
Yeah, the [Redated] content was clearly meant to be part of the story, what intrigues me is that you have to choose between the mom and the daughter, which is funny considering the oportunity to have sex with a large mount of characters in a row
seems you can stop the dud from fucking them mom, go to sleep, and see the daughter, so you can probably unlock content with both in the long run

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
On another site, it is kind of obvious if you think of western sites that allow VN projects, i won't help ya out since the most templar knight-like users or staff might thanos-snap me

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Would anyone provide a list of games of similar “content “ as project2 with or without patches?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes