3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Did the dev restore the loli content back to the game yet?
The patch is unavailable here and never will be as far as I know. It is out there, but I cannot give you the link as the site is actually banned here. However that patch is on hold until the dev gets assets updated. Last published patch was for .7

Reactions: James Eveleth
Feb 22, 2018
The ones running the forum to avoid drawing really unwanted attention.
I don't agree that this is an effective stagey. But the site is very useful, so I'm willing to abide existing forum culture, especially because these games are all made available, and are maintained with their metadata. Even when the links die, can't say that about any random getting spots I've seen before having discovered F95.

As far as the content restore patch, it was previously made available. But then the modder that hosted it they got their paetreon banned a few weeks later. And even though the patch was hosted extraneously to their paetreon, they still got shit kicked for some reason. As far as the content restore, it's nothing amazing. The quality of the writing in this game is what it is, and while the art assets are nice. It's not... There are just so many worthwhile games! This is an alpha preview of a game that might never be finished and polished. As an obsessive stickler for versioning and modding, take it on faith, you're not being robbed from what I have seen. The "patch" even breaks auto read, which I just discovered what it does and good lord how did I read VN's before now???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James Eveleth

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I don't agree that this is an effective stagey. But the site is very useful, so I'm willing to abide existing forum culture, especially because these games are all made available, and are maintained with their metadata. Even when the links die, can't say that about any random getting spots I've seen before having discovered F95.
I am not one to argue whether it's actually effective or not, I have no horse in this race. I was merely stating the reasoning.
And actually, if people are keen on locating said patch, it's easy to find it on the internet. So it's not that much of a biggie.

As far as the content restore patch, it was previously made available. But then the modder that hosted it they got their paetreon banned a few weeks later. And even though the patch was hosted extraneously to their paetreon, they still got shit kicked for some reason. As far as the content restore, it's nothing amazing. The quality of the writing in this game is what it is, and while the art assets are nice. It's not... There are just so many worthwhile games! This is an alpha preview of a game that might never be finished and polished. As an obsessive stickler for versioning and modding, take it on faith, you're not being robbed from what I have seen. The "patch" even breaks auto read, which I just discovered what it does and good lord how did I read VN's before now???
Uhh...I have the suspicion you may mix up games. Those things you mention have never been relevant to this game as far as I know, nor the modder in question (if you are referring to who I believe you are referring to). The content has been initially included in the game, was later removed by the creator, and is also maintained by the creator as a separate patch/release.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I read few of the new comments but... Did you all realize he did post a patch restoring the content at one point already ? But the thing is he only did it on patreon and that post got fucked so we don't have it anymore u_u
Also give the guy some slacks. The project is already not popular as it should be and he isn't actually making that much with patreon and stuff. So people talking about "he ain't doing the loli content and stuff because of greed"should know better with how patreon became now.
He released on a site that banned it instantly, so no one has it. The dev has known forever that this would happen, he doesn't have a large base anyways yet so he has no reason not to just switch sites. This entire situation is self inflicted because he didn't take the warnings he was given months ago. I stopped supporting his patreon over all of this.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Clearly written by a 1st year psychology major taking a break from school to toke weed and write visual novels, the like of which are so utterly trappish and overly clever (they wish) that they actually turn out to be extremely boring.

Feb 22, 2018
I'm not really trying to argue it either. As far as the removed content. Somone released a mod for 0.7.x version of the game as a content restore patch. I think they did some jazz hands in the code and ported it up to the contemporary version at the time.

> and is also maintained by the creator as a separate patch/release.

Interesting. I must have overlooked that. If that is the case, nothing I have said makes sense, and I don't know what I'm talking about. OOPS!

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
So i just play an old version and the only "loli" scene i saw, was a little girl change her cloth in classroom and show her pantie.
Tha's all.Than i dont know if the dev try add new scenes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Dem, I can’t say I didn’t saw that coming but had to check if this game had NTR as tag, seems like it really didn’t as I remembered, even with people commenting about it it still hasn’t. Honestly gave a bad taste in my mouth. Don’t misunderstand me, I don’t really hate NTR, not if I ain’t put in place of the one being NTR’d, even if we just NTR’d that girl from someone else.

Even if optional, it should still probably tagged, just make a warning on the first page or something that there’s ”optional” NTR (if nothing really changes whether you go through it or not) or NTR Route (if things changes).

Honestly it was upsetting, since I was enjoying the game.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Dem, I can’t say I didn’t saw that coming but had to check if this game had NTR as tag, seems like it really didn’t as I remembered, even with people commenting about it it still hasn’t. Honestly gave a bad taste in my mouth. Don’t misunderstand me, I don’t really hate NTR, not if I ain’t put in place of the one being NTR’d, even if we just NTR’d that girl from someone else.

Even if optional, it should still probably tagged, just make a warning on the first page or something that there’s ”optional” NTR (if nothing really changes whether you go through it or not) or NTR Route (if things changes).

Honestly it was upsetting, since I was enjoying the game.
if you don't like it , then don't play it instead of playing and whining about it

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
It's not the first one, there are other games which are missing the corresponding tags, sometimes even the developers do that on purpose to bait people to play Think of it as barely describing what's the game about just because "The best way to get in the story is to experience it", on the other hand if the content of the games change then the threads will have tags that don't represent the story/game anymore.

Jul 22, 2017
Hit with that NTR out-of-nowhere I assume? xD

(Well, I kinda expected it with the way the Mayor is but still...)
no, I have no issue with that.

The story pacing is what bugs me. Only being able to pick one area thus having to save & reload messes with the story too much.
The MC is changing throughout the story , there's a lot of pieces to this puzzle created, so you would think you would have a chance to experience everything in one go if you choose to.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes