3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
First, i like this game and deserve some good animation and please do it XD
Second, i saw there are some loli scene and Patreon wont this kind of game
on their platform, but there's a way for play this game without censored? Like a patch?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
on their platform, but there's a way for play this game without censored? Like a patch?
His patreon showed 80% for update and 40% for 'patch' on sept 21 but the question is where you get the patch when it's released...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Animations probably not in the budget. He currently has 45 patrons and is making $142 per month.
A Patch was teased on their , hinting at 40% though the says they will be doing a survey of patrons later.

Probably his Blog will have it or there will be hints on where to find it when/if it becomes available.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
That 40% give me some hope but its still low XD.
And about the survey, i dont know what they gonna ask to us.
Let's wait
As far as I know, the author has focused on creating patreon-enabled content. From the very beginning, he wanted to make a varied game, but the money turned out to be stronger than him)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This should probably have an optional NTR tag btw. since well, there is an optional ntr scene... or non-optional? don't know if choices can change whether or not it happens. may just happen off screen... thus involuntary.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This should probably have an optional NTR tag btw. since well, there is an optional ntr scene... or non-optional? don't know if choices can change whether or not it happens. may just happen off screen... thus involuntary.
With the right choice you're able to prevent it completly as far as I have seen it.

Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
FYI - v0.5 has content we don't allow on the forum due to rule 7. Any new updates to the game will have to be approved prior to posting.
I downloaded from Russian blog but as far as I can tell that is censored too...I'm confused! lol Especially since I don't know how to translate that version to English.

Jun 11, 2020
It's still NTR whether you see it or not it's still happening. A lot of Devs are trying to sneak NTR in games lately.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
I read few of the new comments but... Did you all realize he did post a patch restoring the content at one point already ? But the thing is he only did it on patreon and that post got fucked so we don't have it anymore u_u
Also give the guy some slacks. The project is already not popular as it should be and he isn't actually making that much with patreon and stuff. So people talking about "he ain't doing the loli content and stuff because of greed"should know better with how patreon became now.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
I read few of the new comments but... Did you all realize he did post a patch restoring the content at one point already ? But the thing is he only did it on patreon and that post got fucked so we don't have it anymore u_u
Also give the guy some slacks. The project is already not popular as it should be and he isn't actually making that much with patreon and stuff. So people talking about "he ain't doing the loli content and stuff because of greed"should know better with how patreon became now.

The Patch was for 0.7 but under us 2 the Patch also worked for 0.8 sadly i Delete patches after using. But even without the Patch its a good Game i say. And the ones who Are looking good enough will also find the Patch...

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes