3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
ahahah a man who uses his family's influene to get away with bad stuff is threatening a girl with blue hairs and a winter hat in a school toilet while an accidental time traveler is watching without them being aware. Life sure is strange!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Oh, i just saw on vndb but while not for 0.08 the dev did made a patch restoring all the "no no content" for 0.07.
For those that might not know about it, even tho i do think most who are on this thread know about it already.
I hope he do the 0.08 patch very soon

Reactions: Tim Long Curry
Feb 22, 2018
This is what happens when you distribute content through Patreon or any of that similar nonsense. The way things should be done, is you set up your own domain name, you rent server space, put up a blog with access to your content you wish to distribute, link it back to Patreon for people willing to give you donations. See, you can't open up a Patreon account to make Bethesda game mods. So for this example, you instead open up an account for GAME DEVELOPMENT. Then proceed as normal, probably distributing your mods through a popular mod distribution website. And then nobody can come by and easily molest your work, call up customer support and wine until you get banned. That's always the vector of attack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
It's really make me wonder. Why devs continue to use a platform that doesn't support their content. As you said there are other ways to do it

BigNolan

Aug 16, 2020
How long was the time gap between 0.07 and 0.08? Seems GT is working on it at a decent pace.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Arf patreon decided to fuck over the post we don't have access to the patch any longer... I should have grabbed it when i could ufff...

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I've heard that SubscribeStar allows rule 7 so i hope GoodTriangle jumps from Patreon to there and that SubscribeStar keeps allowing it because i doubt DLSite/Getchu/DMM will allow non-gaijin games anytime soon at least those which aren't finished

I won't comment on how inconsistent the staff enforce the ban related to rule 7 because i gave just a regular opinion about a game in another thread and the staff nuked it for flaming so i assume that pointing out the staff behavior will get this post removed faster.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
This is what happens when you distribute content through Patreon or any of that similar nonsense. The way things should be done, is you set up your own domain name, you rent server space, put up a blog with access to your content you wish to distribute, link it back to Patreon for people willing to give you donations. See, you can't open up a Patreon account to make Bethesda game mods. So for this example, you instead open up an account for GAME DEVELOPMENT. Then proceed as normal, probably distributing your mods through a popular mod distribution website. And then nobody can come by and easily molest your work, call up customer support and wine until you get banned. That's always the vector of attack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He was already warned to switch to a different site a long time ago, the dev is just being an idiot about it.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes