3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
no, I have no issue with that.

The story pacing is what bugs me. Only being able to pick one area thus having to save & reload messes with the story too much.
The MC is changing throughout the story , there's a lot of pieces to this puzzle created, so you would think you would have a chance to experience everything in one go if you choose to.
Oh, so you aren't fan of branching paths eh' well I dunno if your choices really matter (haven't really finished yet), but most of it is really just different scenes than the others, and as far as I played with, doesn't really change much of the story's intended progression.

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
Anyone know where one can look for the patch? It's probably something small but I hate feeling locked out of content. You don't have to link it but pointing a guy in the right direction would help.

Reactions: Hybris

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So with the recent lessening of restrictions on rule 7 cases like this are the recent official uncensored versions of this game allowed back?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't think he can putting uncensored version with taboo content on the site because you should know by now within every f95 accounts there's alot of anti lolicon or even hidden agents waiting to strike the entire site down. The best way for GoodTriangle to giving us those things would be with patch upload on some site like Lewdpatcher where Patreon couldn't do anything, just like how Ecchi sensei have done so far
...But of course even I don't know how rule 7 work so just wait and see how it would turn out
Ps: Forgot to say it but look like the Patch was 90% done now, hopefully we would have it within this month or next month

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done! The update was very short with small content: 1 changing room scene with the clothes shop owner girl and 1 sex scene for the school's principal. Look like more and more characters finally having their standing images design, before that many just having "black shadow" as avatar

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
9r is the censored version, 9u is the uncensored.
OOOOoooohhhhh...I didn't even realize it was actually the uncensored version with taboo content, thank you for letting me know. Now I can download and play for... full experience...
Ps: Just finish the uncensored version, still the same old scenes from the deleted scenes that Lain restore and giving patch in version 0.07. Nothing new, so I really hope and want to see the content in the patch from the developer would be like

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
I guess 2DCG is more acceptable here now... Interesting. It also just happenes to be my preferred format for visual novels desu. I have it in my heart, some day. I'll make a game and I'll be honored when it gets uploaded here... But that's at least 5 years off. I am not a good artist yet. I have have to grow them skills first. Anyway, hurray! An update with an uncensored, and the auto forward isn't broken by a discontinued patch!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So no patch or what? Merry Christmas.
The uncensored version was on itch or on the developer blog, but don't feel too exciting because those was just the same old photos from the early deleted 0.05 russian version that has been redrawn to have a more detail and high quality

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes