3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I just wanna know that can I avoid the NTR?
Sure you can.
There was a scene that got changed were if you show interest in a girl you can stop someone else from having her.
Depends if you're aiming for a single gal, otherwise the game will shaft you, if you show intrest in the mother, you can save her and have a scene with her you but if you pick the daughter, friendzoning her is the default response, if you save the blue-haired gal but you indulge in the blonde-haired one, you won't have her scene later on, if you choose one or any othe previous ones you'll miss a scene with the pink-haired gal and the teacher.
There's also the lack of Harem tag.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
a walkthrough pls.....
Bang anyone you want but choose the daughter over the mother twice
Bang anyone else you want but choose the mother over the daughter twice

Try to stay away from everyone else but hook-up with the pink haired gal and the teacher
Save the blue haired gal but keep your distance from other gals

...Keep in mind that the point of this VN is the story itself which seems to advance regardless of who you hook-up with so you don't really need to think about it too hard.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Does any of you think that this game has lots of text with not so much images? it's always the case with 2D cg games.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Does any of you think that this game has lots of text with not so much images? it's always the case with 2D cg games
That's almost always the case for japanese VNs, where sometimes to reach the next scene you need half a hour to go throgh all that shitload of dialogues. And this is not japanese VN, so no.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Update news
Hello everyone!=)
I have now completed the script for 0.11. (Perhaps, if I want to increase the update even more, then I will add the scenes in the process of further work =)))
I also prepared several new characters with which the scenes will go. On the picture are some of them. There was a mention of them in the text. Who do you think it is? =))
Back in the 0.11 update, Nathan will meet with the head nurse. Maybe I'll show you a picture of her in further news, we'll see.
Thanks to everyone who supports me, even though now I can't devote as much time to the game as I would like. I think in the future I can fix it! I hope you are interested in following the news about the game. =))

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
guys I downloaded the new version (0.11) and the only difference was a new option on the last day of visiting the mansion, but there was no new scene, when I go to sleep, he says that the update is over, and there was practically nothing new, yeah Is that right or did I miss something?, I was looking forward to the update because I don't know about 6 months ago

Reactions: F9Zoney

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Here's there link of new update for people that didn't know it came out yet
Сensored:
MEGA:

Google Drive:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game? i keep seeing conflicting things in the thread about how there is ntr and how it can be avoided, but not how to avoid or stop the ntr.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Here is my Scene Replay mod for this game v0.10r. This is meant for the censored version ONLY posted here on F95Zone.

Not only does it implement a Scene Replay feature but it also unlocks the Gallery as well.

I also made it so you are able to name your character at the beginning of the game as well as the first time you enter the Scene Replay screen it will ask you to name your character.

You might have to start a new game if you actually want to play the whole game with my mod, since it does use the custom name feature. If you just want to replay the scenes you should be fine since those will be unlocked from the beginning.
Any chance to update it to the uncensored version? The website link on the front page has easy access downloads for them.

Edit: This one is for Walt below and the two whispers.
I am requesting only the mod to be updated to the uncensored version, not the entire post. I had felt that taping my request to the mod post specifically would have been enough, but apparently not.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No.
See "Rule 7" for background info on this.
And please don't mention this again or the thread might get nuked (again).
I meant the mod, not the game.

Edit: There you go, Walt. I altered the original request in more detail. Apparently taping it specifically to the mod post wasn't clear enough.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Any chance to update it to the uncensored version? The website link on the front page has easy access downloads for them.

Edit: This one is for Walt below and the two whispers.
I am requesting only the mod to be updated to the uncensored version, not the entire post. I had felt that taping my request to the mod post specifically would have been enough, but apparently not.
Even if I did I would not release it here since I DID not release it here somebody else did.

It is not allowed here, neither the uncensored game or the mod.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes