3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game? i keep seeing conflicting things in the thread about how there is ntr and how it can be avoided, but not how to avoid or stop the ntr.
Agreed. If someone who's played this most recent version, is there a way to avoid it. When I first played it, I choose to save the woman. BUT, I didn't know that it happened if you choose not to stay. :(

I didn't play much further than that, but I would like to know how things go. En Tee Arghh and rape is a no-no for me.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Here is my Scene Replay mod for this game v0.10r. This is meant for the censored version ONLY posted here on F95Zone.

Not only does it implement a Scene Replay feature but it also unlocks the Gallery as well.

I also made it so you are able to name your character at the beginning of the game as well as the first time you enter the Scene Replay screen it will ask you to name your character.

You might have to start a new game if you actually want to play the whole game with my mod, since it does use the custom name feature. If you just want to replay the scenes you should be fine since those will be unlocked from the beginning.
Is it too much for an updated version?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
guys I downloaded the new version (0.11) and the only difference was a new option on the last day of visiting the mansion, but there was no new scene, when I go to sleep, he says that the update is over, and there was practically nothing new, yeah Is that right or did I miss something?, I was looking forward to the update because I don't know about 6 months ago
looks like all the content was added near the middle of the game and require very specific routes to get the 3 new scenes, requiring 2 seperate playthroughs.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Heya guys and gals, which kind of NTR do we find here? , , ,...? :D Thanks!!

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Project2 [v0.11]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Project2 [v0.11]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Here's a mod to change the MC's name.

There are technically 2 protagonist with 2 additional nicknames and I'm not sure if that will get confusing with time but meh

Nathan, nickname Nate
Nicholas, nickname Nick

Added a few small qol things in the preferences as well as the option to change the names.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Sorry for asking.
Converted LewdTheLolis' Mod over to work on v0.11 for the time being.

Didn't add any new scenes but moved scene1-23 out of scrypt.rpy to hscenes_replay.rpy so it wouldn't break new stuff. Some formatting adjustments to work better with my change name mod.

files.rpy seemed to handle Character Name tags so I ignored it.

scenereplay.rpy replay scope was changed to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated unlock.rpy with new gallery pics.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: F9Zoney

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Converted LewdTheLolis' Mod over to work on v0.11 for the time being.

Didn't add any new scenes but moved scene1-23 out of scrypt.rpy to hscenes_replay.rpy so it wouldn't break new stuff. Some formatting adjustments to work better with my change name mod.

files.rpy seemed to handle Character Name tags so I ignored it.

scenereplay.rpy replay scope was changed to

Updated unlock.rpy with new gallery pics.
There's really only one scene added in this update so I'm not gonna bother updating it. Doesn't seem worth it honestly. I did update for the version not allowed here though and seperated it all to make it easier to update.

My original mod already had a rename aspect to it, just didn't bother adding too much to this censored version.

Either way thanks for updating it, saves me the trouble of doing it.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
There's really only one scene added in this update so I'm not gonna bother updating it. Doesn't seem worth it honestly. I did update for the version not allowed here though and seperated it all to make it easier to update.

My original mod already had a rename aspect to it, just didn't bother adding too much to this censored version.

Either way thanks for updating it, saves me the trouble of doing it.
I seen two scenes and a teaser that I just threw in for the lols

You're welcome :D Hopefully some still enjoy the censored gallery mod :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Krane461

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I seen two scenes and a teaser that I just threw in for the lols

You're welcome :D Hopefully some still enjoy the censored gallery mod :coffee:
Yeah the Sam & Cherry one you can get all the scenes from that one. You can choose if you want only Chery only Semmy or both.
Magda one is the only new one so it wasn't worth me making a new one. I just didn't have the time. They are also connected so I put them together instead of separate.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
There's actually one more new scene in this update but I have no idea how to unlock it yet. It's possible it's from the no no content.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Yeah I recognized the background so I knew it was the park and I managed to get the scene by pretty much doing all forbidden content and going home instead of doing whatever at one point. Dunno if we have to do the forbidden content to get the scene but it worked so xD

One thing that surprise me though is the dev didn't put the scene of the Amalia changing in the gallery.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes