3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Dev is active on Patreon (last posting 26. Jan), so it is obviously not abandoned.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I'm one who is waiting for the next update, the writer is very good as it the artist. I really want to see how this plays out, I have always liked timetravel stories and Im not going to object to smols ( its only artwork not reality, get a grip) I like that its people he will interact with in his original timeframe ( as long as there is no "he is his own father" type paradox) I wouldn't mind seeing him plow his future mom or aunt along with any and every other females in the town. That being said I wouldn't want to see any of the primaries being shared. The prinicpal can get a train ran on her as far as I care. hmm not a bad idea.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
its 50% completed to the new update
I don't think the dev has touched that progress bar since January however they did post on itch 3 days ago saying maybe a month away.

I love your game I would really like to know when the next update will come out :)

Thank you very much for your feedback! I hope that within a month, but I can not say the exact date.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
The dev is from Russia, the slow down in progress should be obvious for anyone looking at the news.
Kinda jumping the gun a little there. Unless the dev was in the military they wouldn't be directly involved in the war invasion. Some internet restrictions can be handled with a VPN though bank freezes are more problematic.

More likely reason for slow development is they only have 58 patrons and 40 subscribers so they aren't racking in a lot of cash doing this.

Patreon Goals
$229.37 of $1,000 per month
Reward
Able to work on the game as a full time job.

I gotta admit I find the tier descriptions funny as a lot of them are "Help, I can't afford dinner"

Your every dollar is important to me! Now I can buy myself a bit more buckwheat so I can not only have lunch but also dinner and gain more strength to work on Project2.

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
v0.12r has been released today. For people wondering why the updates are slow lately it's because of the situation in Europe right now. Pretty sure you all know what it is, but if you've been living under a Dwayne Johnson it's the war between Russia and Ukraine. Dev is affected by it but still made sure to work on the project bit by bit until things go back to normal.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Hello everyone!

Sorry for another long break.

All of you, for sure, know that a senseless, bloody large-scale war befell Eastern Europe. It affected millions of people, including me. My problems are only financial in nature, but many people have suffered much more, so I offer condolences to all those who have lost their loved ones! I hope that someday people will be able to return to their normal lives, and the politicians responsible for starting the war will be punished. It's sad that people, instead of economic development and global integration, choose hatred and violence... I've been putting off publishing an update for a long time, which was finished a long time ago, but it seemed to me that now is not the time for entertainment content. But many keep asking about the release date of the update, and I still decided to publish it and continue working on the next update. Now I can finally present you the update 0.12!

This update includes several new scenes, with characters that I understand you want to see the most. Nathan will get to know the girls you already know a little closer. =) To do this, you will have to look into places you have been before to learn more about the history of the characters and see their interaction!

My website unfortunately remains unavailable at the moment. As soon as I have the opportunity, I will resolve this issue to make it easier for you to find new versions of my game.
I am grateful to everyone who follows my project and supports it, despite the fact that updates are not released as often as I and you would like, which makes it possible to work on it even more! Hope you enjoy the new 0.12 update!
P. S. Walkthrough of the new version 0.12 will appear, as usual, in a week. =)

Peace to all, fuck the war!

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So wait, is that a typo in the OP of this thread? It says the game version is v.0.12u and the download links say that it's v0.12r.

Reactions: Garatempus2
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes