3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
For Simona you had to see Anna in the classroom and Look inside when at the office.
For Anna you have to meet Harriet before heading home.

persistent.sp38 = "yes"
persistent.sp39 = "yes"
okay, thanks for replying, but what should i do to unlock these two options??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
okay, thanks for replying, but what should i do to unlock these two options??
Play the game and pick different choices. Unfortunately I'm not doing a full walkthrough.
You can just jump to those scenes with the console or since the game isn't encrypted just search the rpy files.
Code:
jump choice39_1
jump choice41_1

floran

May 20, 2020
can anyone please tell me how to unlock all the scenes in the uncensored version?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
am i missing something here? it's the same as uppdate 11, no changes wtf?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
am i missing something here? it's the same as uppdate 11, no changes wtf?
That happens on this game, and others like it sometimes. If the game is censored, and everything that gets added is not allowed, then all the new stuff is removed.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That happens on this game, and others like it sometimes. If the game is censored, and everything that gets added is not allowed, then all the new stuff is removed.
heh i didn't d/l it from here. so it was the full game as was the one before it

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Is there a way to unlock the gallery or any guide on how to get it all? even before the recent update i was unable to unlock everything and im pretty sure i went through almost every option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Is there a way to unlock the gallery or any guide on how to get it all? even before the recent update i was unable to unlock everything and im pretty sure i went through almost every option.
Gallery save is literally one page back
https://f95zone.to/threads/project2-v0-12u-goodtriangle.37205/post-8075906

Try this neat app that lets you search all the game files

Search Path: Game Folder
File Types: *.rpy
Check: Search Subfolders
At least 3 Content Lines

Options > Text Editors > Change to Notepad++

Now in the game folder open up gallery.rpy in Notepad++
Look for the "if persistent" or image file name and use AstroGrep to search the game for references to those. If feeling extra generous write up a walkthrough.

Otherwise when searching the gallery.rpy for "if persistent" try Find All in Current Document, select the lines found, copy selected lines, paste in new document and if you see line numbers then you didn't copy selected lines, now at the top add a new line and write "init python:", search & replace " if " with "", "==" with " = ", and ":" with "", then save the document to the game folder next to gallery.rpy naming it something like gallery_unlock.rpy. Next time you run the game it will compile that into gallery_unlock.rpyc and unlock everything in the gallery.

Want to see what the scene was like? Remember AstroGrep? Look up the first image in a set to see when it's referenced in game which usually is in script.rpy, from that spot Find what "label " and check "Backward direction", write down this label's name.

Enable the Ren'Py console and type in "jump " followed by the label's name. If you would like a real replay gallery instead go on itch.io and ask the developer for one.

oreimo33

May 1, 2020
Are there versions where you can see the loli scenes? In my version it says it cannot be done due to patreon rules.

flowgado

Dec 3, 2021
Does anyone has a walkthrough of the current patch? Just so I can get a better grasp on the impact of each, or does it not matter in any way?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone has a walkthrough of the current patch? Just so I can get a better grasp on the impact of each, or does it not matter in any way?
As far as i'm aware the only characters you cannot romance at the same time are the mom and rule 7, the rest require very specific choices, i don't remember how i managed to bang the teacher and the pink haired slut at the same time or how i got the handjob at the school.

Reactions: flowgado

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Public release

censored

Uncensored

is the the censored version?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes