3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Managed to make one, this is for the u version mind you, the ??? are hidden steps i made to maximize the outcome, it is useless unless you know how to manipulate the game, hopefully a madlad makes a mod that allows to engage in all the options
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In certain situations Nate clearly appears to act or behaving in certain way which lead me to believe there will be some willing time travel or at least unlocking a true route after multiple playthroughs.

Reactions: Gabrielol2600
Jan 24, 2021
банер на нг4_ценз.png

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I wish you happy winter holidays and good luck throughout the coming year!
For the third year in a row, I have been talking about what a difficult year it has been. 2022 is no exception. I really hope that most of you are in good health and safety! This year has been crazy, but crazy events must end someday, right? Although the Madmen in our world try to divide people, I am sure that sooner or later people will be able to understand each other!
It is very difficult to imagine that 2023 will be better than the previous one, but I wish you health, prosperity and confidence in the future in the new year! =))

A few words about update 0.14:
Once again, I do not lose hope that I can devote more time to the project. At least finish 0.14 as soon as possible, because in January I plan to work hard on Project 2.
At this stage, I have already finished the script for the next update and am working on the images. Much attention will be paid to one of the girls. Which? What do you think? =))
It is also planned to try to restore access to the website. Perhaps it will be possible to do this in the near future, for easier access to all versions of the game.
Thanks to everyone who was with me this year! Thanks to everyone who took part in the project with advice or money. Thanks to all the patrons and everyone who just follows my development. I hope you will continue to be with me, and you will like my work in the new year! =)

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
well itch is only showing 13u same ep as here except uncensored

the update above only says he will work on it, lets hope he wasn't mobilized...

T3chromancer

Feb 5, 2018
In the Gallery on the last page, does anyone know how to get the scene between the ginger with big tits and the standing sex with the Goth chick?

U version of the game, I think?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why the hell does the game end so early? There is still much to do like visit the nurse, visit the clothes store, visit Sarto Mansion, check out school but you can only do 1 than end of game. That is really stupid!

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Censored:
PC
MAC
ANDROID
if you want the uncensored version, go to the dev's or

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
welp that was great update, really worth waiting for and it's far easier to find the new cg's compared to the previous ones...

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Censored:
PC Mega
MAC Mega
ANDROID Mega
the hero we needed not the hero we deserved

EDIT: I don't kow if its just me, but I needed a new play through to get all the new stuff... my save wasn't broken just didn't include all paths

EDIT EDIT: so is it just me or do you have only 6 days to complete whatever action you are trying for? like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Censored:
PC
MAC
ANDROID
In the process of updating the OP however the censored Android MEGA link is fucked up

Edit: Nevermind. Grabbed it from Patreon.

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
I'm guessing 0.14r is a censored version of 0.14u. What does the r stand for though?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes