3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
So I downloaded the .14u version and loaded my last save and it still ends at the same place. What content is actually new here? Optional side route stuff?

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
So I downloaded the .14u version and loaded my last save and it still ends at the same place. What content is actually new here? Optional side route stuff?
If you look in the gallery, you will see that there are some new scenes. I didn't play .13, so I'm not sure exactly what scenes were in .13, and which were in .14, but they are accessed by choosing "Walk around the school" on the last 2 days and "Chemistry Class" if given a choice of a class to check on (hopefully you save a lot so that those decision points are available.)

Last edited:

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
little question. I made a mod where you can see mostly all scenes but this mod is for the uncen version.
Is it okay to post it here or not?

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
This is a HJ with his young mom. To get it, you need to see her in the headmistress scene. Should be Day 5 and Day 6 you need to go home.

Flemh

Jun 3, 2017
The game opens and crashes within 2 seconds and I'm confused as to why since I didn't notice anyone else having issues running it. Any suggestions?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
The game opens and crashes within 2 seconds and I'm confused as to why since I didn't notice anyone else having issues running it. Any suggestions?
Download it again from another link. If you are using your phone, play it with Joiplay and make sure the app is up to date.

Flemh

Jun 3, 2017
Download it again from another link. If you are using your phone, play it with Joiplay and make sure the app is up to date.
I've tried multiple links already, including the one from the creator's website. Same result. I'm on the PC. I thought maybe there's a conflict with one of my background programs, antivirus perhaps. But I turned it off and it made no difference. I was curious if anyone else had any issues that are similar.

I attached the log file in case anyone can figure it out

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Do you have a game controller plugged in? Try it without the controller.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How can I get the 2. pic from Sammy & Cherry? (In the Gallery it looks like the 1)

I get it with the Mod so I need no help anymore.

Last edited:

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Made a mod, so you can see see all/mostly all scenes in one playhrough.
Walkthrough not rly needed, because its more like, if you want to play a route and than do you want to play it further.
This mod don`t add anything to the game.
If for any reason the mod is not ok with the rules, than pls delete it.
Edit: changed the mod, so you can see the last version of two scenes.
Nice, will you update it for future versions?

chumbagumbler69

Jul 2, 2020
New update early access. Now we just wait for the public release I think it was 2 weeks last time from early access to public.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Censored

Mega -

Google Drive -

Uncensored

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes