3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
All versions here are censored because of rule 7. If the last letter in the file name is r, then it is the censored version. You will find the uncensored version (last letter u) on Itch.io.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Project2-0.16R
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Jan 16, 2021
Here is my Scene Replay mod for this game v0.10r. This is meant for the censored version ONLY posted here on F95Zone.

Not only does it implement a Scene Replay feature but it also unlocks the Gallery as well.

I also made it so you are able to name your character at the beginning of the game as well as the first time you enter the Scene Replay screen it will ask you to name your character.

You might have to start a new game if you actually want to play the whole game with my mod, since it does use the custom name feature. If you just want to replay the scenes you should be fine since those will be unlocked from the beginning.
Good work! Does it need to be updated to work with later versions?

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I see mixed answers when I search the thread about NTR. Can I get a solid answer? Is the NTR actually avoidable or is it just skippable(don't watch it, still happens)? I'm not here to argue about whether NTR good or bad so please don't use my comment to start a discussion about it.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
iirc, it's quite some time since I played last, it is avoidable. The MC just has to intervene when the woman is harassed.

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
So 4 new scenes, but they are all branches of old choices (meaning that the main story isn't continued.)

So I guess we just need to start over to try and figure out where the new scenes come from?

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I see mixed answers when I search the thread about NTR. Can I get a solid answer? Is the NTR actually avoidable or is it just skippable(don't watch it, still happens)? I'm not here to argue about whether NTR good or bad so please don't use my comment to start a discussion about it.
Somewhat. I think for the mom you only get the option to avoid it if you show interest in her otherwise you just walk away. Sometimes you'll just stumble upon sluts so if your NTR definition is less love interest and more any other dick than no.

Show interest in the girls you don't want other men to have is generally the answer in this game.

Reactions: Ludvinae

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
This should be the full gallery, sorry if it doesnt work.

Put into game/save folder

if you dont have a save folder just boot up the game and create a new save for it to appear. drag and drop then restart game

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
This should be the full gallery, sorry if it doesnt work.

Put into game/save folder

if you dont have a save folder just boot up the game and create a new save for it to appear. drag and drop then restart game
close game and paste gallery save in save folder again

if you paste file when game still open and load your old game save file,even you paste new save file,it still will overcover by your older game save which you still open.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
The art in this VN seems interesting, what is the plot in general and when the VN complete its development?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes