3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

oni_ddr

Jan 29, 2018
Sadly the option didn't come up. Is there any other condition?
If I got it right, for the option "visit police station" to appear, you must have to: let Lina (the principal) play with Nathan and visit her a second time when the other option will be to visit the p.e. teacher.

Reactions: s0m3b0dy

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
It is, but his blogspot's still up and he's got a new site, /
Sadly he hasn't made a statement about what's up with itch.io I wonder what's going on, because i know a LOT of rule 7 games posted there and i think crusades against it are harmful for erotic game creators.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Sadly he hasn't made a statement about what's up with itch.io I wonder what's going on, because i know a LOT of rule 7 games posted there and i think crusades against it are harmful for erotic game creators.

OCT 20, 2023 08:34 AM
4e1601db-d278-4835-b1d7-c62181fed156-740x0.png
Update news

Happy Halloween everyone! =))

I want to try to make it a tradition, to prepare some special images on the occasion of updates and some holidays, as I did before with Christmas. Plus the image gives you a clue as to which character will be in the scenes I'm currently working on. =)

I have now written the script for 2 scenes and am currently drawing them. The work isn't going too fast, but I hope I'm not too behind schedule.

There is also not very good news. Yesterday I was blocked from . I'm trying to solve this issue. The reason is obvious, but as usual there is plenty of such content there. So someone reported me. It's a little sad. Just in time for Halloween, I wanted to post there (even though I usually only post about new updates there) to promote my Instagram because there were quite a lot of people on that page. But probably another time.

Yes Yes. I remember that some people said that they were not interested in Instagram, but I don’t quite understand how I can fit random non-nsfw drawings that are not related to my project here. Therefore, there I will publish suitable images from Project2, as well as my other creativity. Perhaps in the future, if I have some nsfw images not related to Project2, they will definitely appear here, and there will be censored versions of them on Instagram. If you suddenly like to see artists on your feed, then welcome. =))

Overall, Happy Halloween and thank you for continuing to follow my work! =)

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018

View attachment 3025220
Update news

I want to try to make it a tradition, to prepare some special images on the occasion of updates and some holidays, as I did before with Christmas. Plus the image gives you a clue as to which character will be in the scenes I'm currently working on. =)

I have now written the script for 2 scenes and am currently drawing them. The work isn't going too fast, but I hope I'm not too behind schedule.

There is also not very good news. Yesterday I was blocked from . I'm trying to solve this issue. The reason is obvious, but as usual there is plenty of such content there. So someone reported me. It's a little sad. Just in time for Halloween, I wanted to post there (even though I usually only post about new updates there) to promote my Instagram because there were quite a lot of people on that page. But probably another time.

Yes Yes. I remember that some people said that they were not interested in Instagram, but I don’t quite understand how I can fit random non-nsfw drawings that are not related to my project here. Therefore, there I will publish suitable images from Project2, as well as my other creativity. Perhaps in the future, if I have some nsfw images not related to Project2, they will definitely appear here, and there will be censored versions of them on Instagram. If you suddenly like to see artists on your feed, then welcome. =))

i think it's better if he just creates a discord server...

Reactions: vilewe7570

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017

View attachment 3025220
Update news

hang in there buddy

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
So basically the only way to get the Rule 7 version is thorugh his blogger that forces you to have a google account or through his subscribestar?
No, his .info site just links MEGA and Google Drive uploads of the game.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
So basically the only way to get the Rule 7 version is thorugh his blogger that forces you to have a google account or through his subscribestar?
It's available online, on websites like F95 but with laxer "7" rules. Saw it on one like a month ago.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

26c3e4d2-621a-407c-b4ae-f1841425d8d6-740x0.png

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I wish you happy winter holidays and good luck throughout the coming year!
It was hard to imagine that 2023 would bring anything good, but at least I'm still okay. And I hope that everything is fine with you too and that the year turned out better for you than for me! I wish you that you and your loved ones are safe, and that your health and prosperity will only get better next year! =)

A few words about update 0.17:
Lately I haven't been able to pay much attention to my project. Work is going quite slowly, as there are many other things to do. I try to get back to drawing scenes at least occasionally, but I'm glad that I managed to do a lot more this year than last. The updates included more images and came out more frequently than last year.

About other news:
I'm currently working on changing the concept of my page. I want to slightly change the design of the page and the approach to my work. I'll be bringing you a new cover soon with improved characters to suit my current drawing style.
Now I may have to go back to commissions. I don’t know yet in what format and in what quantity, but probably in the future, something similar may appear in my posts.
Working on a project is a very labor-intensive process, especially if you do it alone. So that you don't get bored without the characters of the game, perhaps I will periodically publish something with them. There may be small comics about subjects that do not fall into Project2, perhaps just individual hot images with them! =))
In any case, for now I’m trying to make posts with some kind of content more often. I'd like to keep up the pace of showing you something once a week. For now, this is available to all tiers, but perhaps in the future I will change the approach to rewards for different tiers.
Write your wishes and suggestions for content, I am happy to discuss them. =)

The future is quite uncertain, but a big thank you to everyone who has been with me this year! Thanks to everyone who took part in the project with advice or money. Thanks to all the patrons and everyone who just follows my development. I hope you will continue to be with me, and you will like my work in the new year! =)

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
honestly I'm glad for every post, even without game updates, just because that means the guy hasn't died in the war in the ukraine yet.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes