3.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Jun 15, 2018
let me get this straight. This guy is updating his game with the lolis on SS (hence fully uncensored) and without the good stuff on Patreon. Is that right?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Was loli content removed?
It wasn't. There always have been two versions of this game. The censored one has a filename ending with "r", the uncensored (with that content) with "u". You can get that version on Subscribestar. Link in OP.

Jan 28, 2021
It wasn't. There always have been two versions of this game. The censored one has a filename ending with "r", the uncensored (with that content) with "u". You can get that version on Subscribestar. Link in OP.
worth an ask but yknow a place i can get it for free
im on this site for a reason otherwise i wouldnt have asked lol unless its free on substar and i missed it

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
worth an ask but yknow a place i can get it for free
im on this site for a reason otherwise i wouldnt have asked lol unless its free on substar and i missed it
It's on his site, /
I don't know the specifics of how he runs his crowd funding, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a version behind or comes out a couple weeks later or something, but he has both censored and uncensored versions available to download for free.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Over a year no update guess its abandoned
Maybe, there's another version with content not allowed in here so that may be a reason, can't say for sure but try googling a bit. Sorry I can't say much more, I'm not really keeping up with this game.

Reactions: Jorund

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
he is still active n patreon for commissions but no longer links this site there, but if one were to look at say goodtriangle with an info extension they might find more information.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes