3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Project2-0.15R
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Alright, Alright sorry about that just pointing out about how stupid some government laws can be, well about the game I'll wait for .5.
In Japan 13 yrs old can have sex legally and in central Asia you have sex slaves, but in US can't have shota materiel in cartoons/pixels cuz of rule 7. Is this still in effect or has English version caught up now?

Reactions: kogoro_mori

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
japan revisioned the definition of rape a few hours ago and ratified age of consent at 16 accross the entire country.
I wonder what is will mean for all the hentai and anime that already exist and have characters between 13 and 16 , will they be all banned ? censored ? or will the law only apply to real world situation ?

Or will it be a other of those law that exist but is never enforced because nobody cares

Aug 14, 2022
how much is the ntr content in this game?
Pretty much of it, tho its mostly voyurism and you can share martha. Voyurism takes about 50% -> (not avoidalbe) of the current content, sharing only once (avoidalbe).

not very much and afaik, it's avoidable.
Nah man. Everything happens offscreen if you pick a different choice as the dialogs confirms it. The only option to avoid is the martha sharing scene at the beginning, but it was only recently added.

Does who MC fucks at the beginning (Laura, Anna, Sarah) have any influence on the further story?
Nah. Never appreared after that short scene. Probably only in the game so the game can have choices. As right now they are only cum-and-dump.

Aug 14, 2022
Made a mod, so you can see see all/mostly all scenes in one playhrough.
Walkthrough not rly needed, because its more like, if you want to play a route and than do you want to play it further.
This mod don`t add anything to the game.
If for any reason the mod is not ok with the rules, than pls delete it.
Edit: changed the mod, so you can see the last version of two scenes.
Damn man, you are a life safer lol. Wish I could have seen your post much earlier. The story is much better if you see it all, tho most of them are voyeur scenes, yikes. Now, if someone would find time to redraw the dumb Malek into MC and change the story so MC was banging them, I would pay a good amount of cash. You could say its a special mod :devilish:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Made a mod, so you can see see all/mostly all scenes in one playhrough.
Walkthrough not rly needed, because its more like, if you want to play a route and than do you want to play it further.
This mod don`t add anything to the game.
If for any reason the mod is not ok with the rules, than pls delete it.
Edit: changed the mod, so you can see the last version of two scenes.
You going to update it for 0.15? Right now this one is damn useless because I could not even find 0.14u so that I could at least play with mod than save game for 0.15r. Does anyone have 0.14u?

Last edited:
Reactions: PussMaster

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Here is my Scene Replay mod for this game v0.10r. This is meant for the censored version ONLY posted here on F95Zone.

Not only does it implement a Scene Replay feature but it also unlocks the Gallery as well.

I also made it so you are able to name your character at the beginning of the game as well as the first time you enter the Scene Replay screen it will ask you to name your character.

You might have to start a new game if you actually want to play the whole game with my mod, since it does use the custom name feature. If you just want to replay the scenes you should be fine since those will be unlocked from the beginning.
For Android please

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes