3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Here's a hint, look for the word itch on the OP page and once you find it, click on it. A little navigation and there you go.
Yeah, I know "that" website is where to go, but seeing the version on that website was also the version that is listed on f95zone scared the sh*t out of me. :LOL:

I thought that website gave the dev an ultimatum to either censor the game or leave.

Last edited:

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Not, if you consider that a situation where the married woman was cheating on her husband with another guy on the regular basis, then MC arrives and she does the same with MC once, after which the guy comes to do her again in front of you while offering you to join as NTR.
Thank you for the summary.
I don't think this is NTR that "kills my soul" so i can play, lol.

Reactions: Benzyn

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
the cherry and sammy scenes unlock wrong in gallary when fuck both u get the sammy only one unlock and when you do the sammy onlly u unlock fucking both

ZeSlech69

May 4, 2022
so this is Netori?
MC dont steal any girl in the story but you have some options how to handle some scenes. Many of the Girls in the story will sex other guys you cant avoid that. Probably this NTR tag.
Unavoidable sex up to now are the FMC Martha, the nurse Sophie, The Gym Teacher Sammy (2x), The Geographic Teacher Harriet.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes