3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Ntr avoidable ?
Not, if you consider that a situation where the married woman was cheating on her husband with another guy on the regular basis, then MC arrives and she does the same with MC once, after which the guy comes to do her again in front of you while offering you to join as NTR.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
story is genuinely intriguing with a good cast of characters, only complaint i would complaint i would be to please please! lighten the color of the name font when people are taking, im having a really hard time trying to see whos talking when, other than that keep up the good work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
story is genuinely intriguing with a good cast of characters, only complaint i would complaint i would be to please please! lighten the color of the name font when people are taking, im having a really hard time trying to see whos talking when, other than that keep up the good work
Not sure if the dev comes here but you could try editing
game\files.rpy

The character font colors are in hex codes.

Example
Python:
define G = Character(_("Nate"),color="#2D2C5E")
#2D2C5E
blue-magenta
#2D2C5E.png

Change that value from #2D2C5E to #87CEEB
sky blue.png
Python:
define G = Character(_("Nate"),color="#87CEEB")
Gives you sky blue
2021-12-05_10-22-39.png

You might also want to try this if the dark text on a dark background bothers you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/project2-v0-11-goodtriangle.37205/post-6946758
That mod does save the color code for Nathan and Nicholas so if you use it make sure to make the changes there as well.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
From what I know author doesn't visit this site, so if you want to reach him you should check some other places, like his blog and etc.

Reactions: girdeyordo

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I don't think its done yet he just hinted at what is coming

from subscribestar page

In December, I was very busy with my main job. Deadlines didn't let me go until the holidays. But I managed to finish one of the scenes for the next update!

I won't say what I'm planning next, but at 0.12 there will probably be more girls (who are definitely 18 years old !!!), if you know what I mean... I left a hint on the Christmas image. =))

In November, I reached a stable level of work on the project, which had to be interrupted due to the end of the year, but I hope to return to it in January."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
sooo looking at the illustration, simona wagner is gonna get a little action.

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
hmm Ive seemed to gotten everything but the sarah '82 bedroom scenes, any suggestions?

*edit* there really should be a walkthrough...

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
hmm Ive seemed to gotten everything but the sarah '82 bedroom scenes, any suggestions?

*edit* there really should be a walkthrough...
there's a walkthrough but only to those who supports the DEV. via subscribestar and maybe patreon.. if you want to get the sarah scenes just keep visiting her in her room but you need multiple saves to make sure you don't miss anything..

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes