3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
works with uncensored?
if you read the post instead of just quoting it you would see that it says "This is meant for the censored version ONLY posted here on F95Zone", so technically no.

Will it cause it to crash if you use it? Nope. But it will also not unlock everthing since this is not meant for that version. I will also not post the uncensored version of the mod here since the uncensored version of the game is not allowed here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9inchz and rKnight

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
seems you can stop the dud from fucking them mom, go to sleep, and see the daughter, so you can probably unlock content with both in the long run
The issue is, that the game specifically have her pointing out that "maybe" it would be better to be friends, as in, the author will most likely force the player to choose between the mom and the daughter, which is funny considering that anyone else is fair game.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Nonsense. That's not the reasoning, and its not the justification.
It's Russian not Japanese, preferential treatment.
If the mods can get off to it then it stays. Many other games with lower standards then this are on here if you want to look them up.
Whining that it's unfair has been done before, then the purge comes to clean the place up.

For your reasoning well "It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to", the mods here leave what is allowed vague so they can remove anything they don't like without reason.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
does this one supposed to have a sci-fi tag or magic or something considering Nathan are from the future?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Any incest patches floating around on the web ocean that someone can link me to? I'd appreciate it, since it does say incest here, but is also a Patreon game
No patch but if you check on itch.io you'll find an uncensored version.

While time travel tends to downplay these relationships.
As for incest during the beginning one of the girls is the MC's aunt, Anna.
You'll find out one of the girls you meet is the MC's mom, Maria.
I think the MC has a sister but can't recall if she's been introduced yet and given time travel the current running timeline has the MC going back to before his branch of the family was even a thing (Kind of a Futurama Fry going back to bang his grandma paradox). However a leap forward is all that plot point needs.

There might be some sister sister and mother daughter things later on.

Reactions: BigBoiiii666

BigBoiiii666

Jul 2, 2020
No patch but if you check on itch.io you'll find an uncensored version.

While time travel tends to downplay these relationships.
As for incest during the beginning one of the girls is the MC's aunt, Anna.
You'll find out one of the girls you meet is the MC's mom, Maria.
I think the MC has a sister but can't recall if she's been introduced yet and given time travel the current running timeline has the MC going back to before his branch of the family was even a thing (Kind of a Futurama Fry going back to bang his grandma paradox). However a leap forward is all that plot point needs.

There might be some sister sister and mother daughter things later on.
Awesome bruv, thanks for the help, mom sis works for me in any way :KEK:

Reactions: masterdragonson

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
where the ntr in this game
2nd mother scene, if you choose the daughter the first time, the game will lock you out of the mother route, either by making you ignore her or not allowing to help her, there's a minor one with the pink haired slut, but then again, you know she'll jump on anyone's dick.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes