bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
From today's ci-en post (google translate):
"We have been very silent. In the next version, a short stack and a player character will be added. Player characters will be applied preferentially in adult format, and player characters can have sex with existing female characters. Monms can only have sex with player characters." No updated demo download with this one.

So they plan to allow the player character to use any female units. I'm guessing that we'll be able to breed more humans this way? I wonder how this will affect game balance. I really can't wait for the next patch...

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
From today's ci-en post (google translate):
"We have been very silent. In the next version, a short stack and a player character will be added. Player characters will be applied preferentially in adult format, and player characters can have sex with existing female characters. Monms can only have sex with player characters." No updated demo download with this one.

So they plan to allow the player character to use any female units. I'm guessing that we'll be able to breed more humans this way? I wonder how this will affect game balance. I really can't wait for the next patch...
The nun looks more like have sex with him is a mild inconvenient

BeardOmega

Jan 17, 2021
Just wondering, has all the content in the screenshots been released? I've played the game for a while and I haven't seen anything like the screenshots.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Just wondering, has all the content in the screenshots been released? I've played the game for a while and I haven't seen anything like the screenshots.
The "screenshots" are not actually screenshots, but drawn by the developers as concept art for the game and UI.
You can expect most things in there to happen someday (and become even better), but today is not the day.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes