Sinfall

Apr 11, 2021
Do you know what raid levels they spawn on? I might have seen a preistess, I'm very sure I've never seen the Boss.

Also can you capture with archers? so far they have killed everyone they've defeated.
Bosses are not implemented, same as the goblin girls. This build is just a general gameplay loop test.
They will probably do a couple more builds to test new concepts but then we will have to wait until the actual release of the game.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
small tips for a small demo build :
2 melee and 4 archers seems the ideal amount to deal with attacks (never put any gobbo in the tower, limits their range and makes it so they aren't a meatshield if you get attacked from both sides, which is how I lost my most recent game, focused on one side, by time I looked at other side, they were attacking the base), the problem is your need to keep your def/towers stocked, otherwise you will be beaten, priestess' are best kept for milk production (unless you want to show off with white gobbos, which don't have any bonuses) as they have a slightly lower conception rate.
overall I like the gameplay loop so far, even as limited as it is.

anyone have any suggestions for games that have something like this (the combat/defend base) because to my knowledge this is the only game with something like this?

Reactions: Balial42

macro236

Dec 16, 2022
View attachment 3599537 View attachment 3089076

Overview:
The basics of the game is that the player, as a village administrator,
explores dungeons for the sake of the village's happiness and prosperity,
and uses the supplies and babies obtained there to run the village.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-12
Release Date: 2024-05-10
Developer: Team-Apple Pie -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.2.2.0
Language: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

dude update after update i'm hyping up so fucking much for this game to be completed

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
anyone have any suggestions for games that have something like this (the combat/defend base) because to my knowledge this is the only game with something like this?
Defending the base? How about Seedbed Wars?
Among non-hentai games, I find it most similar to Craft the World. It is also a game about building your base and defending it from enemy hordes. But it has more dwarves and digging, not goblins and raping.

Taralfo

Feb 9, 2024
any recent saves? old saves cant be played,only 2.1 and after that...i wanted to play this,but i cant understand how the birth works,the woman get pregnant but dont spawn new monsters

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
any recent saves? old saves cant be played,only 2.1 and after that...i wanted to play this,but i cant understand how the birth works,the woman get pregnant but dont spawn new monsters
There is a heart-in-square icon above pregnant women. Press it, and they'll start giving birth.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Once a women is pregnant, make sure they are in the breeding room (not the milking room), doesn't matter if a monster is in the room or not, when she is able to give birth, the heart symbol will appear at the top of the room, click that to start the birthing process.
1.jpg
in the beginning you may need to juggle the women around to feed the baby gobbos if you want to maximize the amount of initial gobbos the women can birth (and don't be afraid to take gobbos away from the women to put on def for that first attack)

late game wise, once you have a bunch of women, the ideal ratio is 2 milking rooms per 8 breeding rooms (although you can get by with 1 if pregnancies are spaced out a bit), baby gobbos health doesn't have any effect currently, so don't panic if they drop below half health, as long as you get them fed before they run out of health, they will grow fine.

currently, as this is just a test build, there's not much to do beyond surviving the waves, so right now it's a game of seeing how many days you can go before defeat.

current best for myself is 43 days, before I goofed on an attack from both sides.

Last edited:

MikeHakw

Jan 23, 2022
Monster black market is in my top 3 favourite games, and when i saw that the same devs are working on this... oh boy cant wait.

The premise is interesting, i really hope that they can pull it off and make a banger like MBL.

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
Anybody here knows if in 0.2.2 the extra things are unlockable after a certain day? i was irc at day 14 with 100+ goblins but i didnt get any new monster or room or anything on that matter

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anybody here knows if in 0.2.2 the extra things are unlockable after a certain day? i was irc at day 14 with 100+ goblins but i didnt get any new monster or room or anything on that matter
As far as we know - everything is unlocked from the start. The only thing that will happen later, is attack (and capture) of a healer.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes