flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I hope we can get some human/elf male slaves to imprison with the girls/monster girls. Unlikely, but I can hope for it
They have that in Goblin... brothel. Because brothel visitors are monsters, and their children are mostly monsters too.
Unfortunately, that game is 3D and contains too much cannibalism. As if Monster Black Market's dismantling wasn't bad enough.

What I'd like to see someday, is a game where monster-human pairings have a lot higher fertility than human-human ones, or monstergirl-monster ones. That would create some interesting dynamics.

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
i expect some kind of auto system like MBM will be add in future or finished game. Without auto play system , the gameplay is so tire and i hardly able to enjoy H contents in late game.

Reactions: flannan

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Hm... The game throws me right into already ongoing scenario with 3 chambers, 3 slaves and 3 goblins. (no "main hero) like shown on the screens here). Out of 5 tries, I managed to survive 2 waves of enemies only twice, because I have only one or two goblins to defend then - I do not make more. Girls are visibly pregnant but they do not give birth.
Also, the drag-and-move fuction is often unresponsive, it doesnt want to grab that desired goblin or girl.

Did I do something wrong?

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
Hm... The game throws me right into already ongoing scenario with 3 chambers, 3 slaves and 3 goblins. (no "main hero) like shown on the screens here). Out of 5 tries, I managed to survive 2 waves of enemies only twice, because I have only one or two goblins to defend then - I do not make more. Girls are visibly pregnant but they do not give birth.
Also, the drag-and-move fuction is often unresponsive, it doesnt want to grab that desired goblin or girl.

Did I do something wrong?
there is a small button on top of the chamber with a pregnant girl. Click it and she will give birth.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Well... thanks, I totally overlooked it. That is not very subbtle though IMO, plus the game does say anything about it...
I Appreciate the help.
Also, it's easy to overlook, but the girls don't need to be sexed by goblins all the way to childbirth. As soon as you can see a fetus inside their wombs, you can move the goblin away. The fetus will grow up into a goblin baby on its own just fine.

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Is there any point in keep pumping cum in the slaves after they were impregnated?
Like, can she get pregnant again if there's still residual cum after birth?

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
I feel like people expecting too much featerues from Prototype with label 0.2
No tutorials because stuff can change
No cum in belly is WIP feature.
Everything is WIP feature.

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Here is mine. I got all the unique NPCs released so far I think and the save file goes here
C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME HERE>\AppData\LocalLow\TeamApplePie
Enjoy!
Damn, you lads work fast. Here's to a steady development of the game
Edit: Well shit, those saves are for an outdated build, so I can't pull them up lol. Good thing I made a backup of my own saves before haphazardly replacing them...

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Here is mine. I got all the unique NPCs released so far I think and the save file goes here
C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME HERE>\AppData\LocalLow\TeamApplePie
Enjoy!
your save seems out of date, it says they are version 0.2.0.0 and won't load anything older than version 0.2.1.0

So there are unique NPC's now???? I guess I failed to get that far... I think I got crushed on raid number 5, about 8 Amazons rushed me and destroyed my defenses in about 3 seconds... I assumed that was as far as I could go until new troops became available.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
your save seems out of date, it says they are version 0.2.0.0 and won't load anything older than version 0.2.1.0

So there are unique NPC's now???? I guess I failed to get that far... I think I got crushed on raid number 5, about 8 Amazons rushed me and destroyed my defenses in about 3 seconds... I assumed that was as far as I could go until new troops became available.
As far as I know, there are currently, warriors, archers, and a priestess. So, 3 types total.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As far as I know, there are currently, warriors, archers, and a priestess. So, 3 types total.
ok I've met the Warriors and Archers for sure (I think a Priestess might have been part of the raid that destroyed me)... are they unqiue though? I never noticed any difference other than their weapons

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes