Ziaku

May 10, 2024
idk if im playing wrong or smth but the whole entire game for me is just increasing the number of goblins and slaves i have but thats it, no other content unless there's better stuff pass 30+ days

Reactions: iixviiiix

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
idk if im playing wrong or smth but the whole entire game for me is just increasing the number of goblins and slaves i have but thats it, no other content unless there's better stuff pass 30+ days
It’s barely a tech demo right now.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
You're not, this is pretty much an extended gameplay preview.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
You're not, this is pretty much an extended gameplay preview. It's early access, not a whole lot to do end game to be nice.

There's a whole lot of fun to be add with increasing your village and making it just perfect. Creating random stuff and being creative
Wait, when do we get to build a village?

pigking

Jun 3, 2024
now look like is kingdom combat plus MBM.
I hope Developers didn't give up on the original version idea, it can be a DLC , let player to capture monster or boss girl

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Honestly original idea - DD hentai version, much cooler, but technically harder
We already have such a game. It's called "Ero Dungeons".
People say it's quite good, but it's not my cup of tea. I would rather play a game with higher focus on town-building.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
We already have such a game. It's called "Ero Dungeons".
People say it's quite good, but it's not my cup of tea. I would rather play a game with higher focus on town-building.
Same here, but I will admit I would rather have us be the aggressors then being the defending side.

BuPa

Aug 21, 2017
I'm a bit confused. Are half the screenshots, like, aspirational or something? When I play, I don't seem to have a player character and I certainly don't see that dragon/demon/whatever girl (the biggest reason I gave this a shot) in the crystal room... and I don't get the vibe that either of these are somehow unlockable. I don't, in fact, get the vibe that there's anything here but two types of girls (Woman and Sister) and two types of goblins (archer and generic fighter), so I'm not really inclined to keep grinding past day 15 here.

If there's currently more to this – or possibly to that older TBS version the OP mentions? – then somebody please do let me know.

Edit: Ah, I went back a page and saw it said that they're just work in progress screenshots... Big let down. Hopefully this does become something more fun and hot eventually, I guess. It's probably gonna keep getting asked right up until the screenshots change or the content's actually added, though, lmao.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I'm a bit confused. Are half the screenshots, like, aspirational or something? When I play, I don't seem to have a player character and I certainly don't see that dragon/demon/whatever girl (the biggest reason I gave this a shot) in the crystal room... and I don't get the vibe that either of these are somehow unlockable. I don't, in fact, get the vibe that there's anything here but two types of girls (Woman and Sister) and two types of goblins (archer and generic fighter), so I'm not really inclined to keep grinding past day 15 here.

If there's currently more to this – or possibly to that older TBS version the OP mentions? – then somebody please do let me know.

Edit: Ah, I went back a page and saw it said that they're just work in progress screenshots... Big let down. Hopefully this does become something more fun and hot eventually, I guess. It's probably gonna keep getting asked right up until the screenshots change or the content's actually added, though, lmao.
It’s something called concept art, games development generally start by creating concept art, how stuff looks or inspiration for settings etc, and game design documents, how the mechanics will play out, gameplay loops etc, because it’s easier to do this than to start work on something that won’t make it into the final game

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
He might be talking about Mad Island, made by the dev who made the original Black Market game that MBM is based off of.
Aw Hell nah, someone combined "Don't Starve" with "The Forest/Sons of the Forest" and turned it into an ero-game without getting rid of the gore :cry:

Art and animation quality seems good, along with the variety of things you can do, but I guess my sensibilities are gonna get in the way of that. It's always such a vibecheck mixing ultraviolence and sexuality together...

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes