DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
From today's ci-en post (google translate):
"We have been very silent. In the next version, a short stack and a player character will be added. Player characters will be applied preferentially in adult format, and player characters can have sex with existing female characters. Monms can only have sex with player characters." No updated demo download with this one.

So they plan to allow the player character to use any female units. I'm guessing that we'll be able to breed more humans this way? I wonder how this will affect game balance. I really can't wait for the next patch...
Ehhh so monster-girls can only be bred by us? Not a fan ngl.

• Sad
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
so fem mons can only bone the pc? lame. there goes crossbreeding orcs and goblins for fun and profit
Chill, that news is only for the next update content.
The monsters probably capable on copulating to each other, once the full game has been completed.

Ehhh so monster-girls can only be bred by us? Not a fan ngl.
I would also be having OCD if that's the only extent to the content. ww

That said, I do actually wonder if there is something special would happen if the females were to copulate with protagonist.
Wished there is something special can be created aside from just child-bearing system.

Last edited:

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
ProjectR@Development Progress 26: Breastfeeding scene and short stack childbirth scene

We apologize for the inconvenience.
In the next version, we added sex between the player and slave, and now you can give birth to slaves, so we added a new breastfeeding scene.
Monmus can only have sex with the player character, and there is a probability that they will give birth to a child of Monmus or a child of the mother's race.
The previously released sex scene with the player is currently being animated.

[Breastfeeding scene and short stack birth scene]
KpuigA4TQIofBRfyA9aNmMcG.png

[Sex scene between human normal character and player]
p6u2usJnKFz4ocEApHsY5APP.gif

Source:

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
Damn, thats a bit disappointing.
I see a lot of people are disappointed by this, and while I personally don't care about it, I empathize. I can't imagine balancing it, though. If you could make endless goblins without requiring female slaves, that'd break the game, no? This is assuming they don't bring over the limited birth count mechanic from the past game (which I hope stays gone, I hated that).

It's frustrating that the next version still isn't out. I've been dying to play it for what feels like forever now.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
given the nature of the jp language, it's possible they're trying to say that monster girls are only allowed to sex the MC *in this next version*, it's unclear whether that will be the case throughout unless they've stated otherwise somewhere else that i'm not aware of.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I see a lot of people are disappointed by this, and while I personally don't care about it, I empathize. I can't imagine balancing it, though. If you could make endless goblins without requiring female slaves, that'd break the game, no? This is assuming they don't bring over the limited birth count mechanic from the past game (which I hope stays gone, I hated that).

It's frustrating that the next version still isn't out. I've been dying to play it for what feels like forever now.
Solution: Monmus can fuck with Monmus, but can't impregnate them. And everyone is happy. Right? :unsure:

Apr 8, 2019
I'm hoping they may change this in the future, maybe if the community (politely) nags them enough.

Either way, looking forward to the PC being able to fuck the goblin girls. I hope we get monster girls in a brothel-like structure too.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
ProjectR@Development Progress 26: Breastfeeding scene and short stack childbirth scene

In the next version, we added sex between the player and slave, and now you can give birth to slaves, so we added a new breastfeeding scene.
Monmus can only have sex with the player character, and there is a probability that they will give birth to a child of Monmus or a child of the mother's race.
looks pretty good, pity no demo v0.3 yet, but one concern (based on existing mechanics of v0.2) is having too many slaves and mons, kinda need a way reduce/limit the number a bit (I'm assuming they will re-use pregnancy limits from MBM or something)
hmm...
so we had V0.1.1 in November '23
V0.2.1 in April
and v0.2.2 in May...

wonder when they'll surprise us with v0.3...

also, do remember that it seems they had assets (concept art?) dating back to June of last year that we haven't seen since (except the Nun) :
image-1280-d.jpg image-1280-c.jpg
image-1280-e.jpg

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
looks pretty good, pity no demo v0.3 yet, but one concern (based on existing mechanics of v0.2) is having too many slaves and mons, kinda need a way reduce/limit the number a bit (I'm assuming they will re-use pregnancy limits from MBM or something)
hmm...
so we had V0.1.1 in November '23
V0.2.1 in April
and v0.2.2 in May...

wonder when they'll surprise us with v0.3...

also, do remember that it seems they had assets (concept art?) dating back to June of last year that we haven't seen since (except the Nun) :
View attachment 3758356 View attachment 3758354
View attachment 3758360
We have to be fair and I don't mean to excuse or justify the development team but I understand the methodology of why they are making the decisions they are making.

Not everything that appears in the design idea documents remains in the final product.
It is very likely that in order to make the skeleton that supports the game (and avoid bugs) we are not going to see the elves or dwarves as the human ones were presented, I explain myself quickly:

In the game there are 3 versions (4 if we count the bow variant apart) the first common unit, the second rare unit and finally the third boss unit.
It is very likely that the elves, dwarves, and all the other fantasy female units will be boss units only because of what do you will say later.

For every female unit captured you have to create animation when she has sex with the goblin (and now the player avatar) and if the game comes remotely close to all the proposed ideas of female unit and monsters defending your base the math goes more or less like this:
10 races of female units
5 races of monster units
each unit has normal, rare and boss versions, unlike monsters that are unique (they only vary in color aesthetics)
that's what they are in practice:
30 female units
5 monster units

each female unit has 4 animations, normal, pregnant, birthing, lactating. multiply all that by 2 because according to the idea document each female unit has a loli version, 240 animations in total. That in turn gives you a total of 300 animations between female units and monsters having sex (normal and loli version for each monster).

From the basic idea alone, the design document alone proposes 540 animations (leaving aside interactions with the player avatar.)

if you make all the female units only bosses you reduce a lot of workload and avoid having to follow the "bad practices" of this type of games. Ex: patch 0.6 dedicated to only bring out the functional adult version elves race and patch 0.6.1/0.7 with the functional loli version.
if each update is monthly and you talk starting from the premise that each race is fully functional in the update with all the above mentioned would be 30 months of waiting just for what the initial idea proposes.

To summarize: if the game comes out in 10 months functionally fulfilling the basic idea they proposed, I consider it a win-win situation.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
We have to be fair and I don't mean to excuse or justify the development team but I understand the methodology of why they are making the decisions they are making.

Not everything that appears in the design idea documents remains in the final product.
It is very likely that in order to make the skeleton that supports the game (and avoid bugs) we are not going to see the elves or dwarves as the human ones were presented, I explain myself quickly:

In the game there are 3 versions (4 if we count the bow variant apart) the first common unit, the second rare unit and finally the third boss unit.
It is very likely that the elves, dwarves, and all the other fantasy female units will be boss units only because of what do you will say later.

For every female unit captured you have to create animation when she has sex with the goblin (and now the player avatar) and if the game comes remotely close to all the proposed ideas of female unit and monsters defending your base the math goes more or less like this:
10 races of female units
5 races of monster units
each unit has normal, rare and boss versions, unlike monsters that are unique (they only vary in color aesthetics)
30 female units
5 monster units

each female unit has 4 animations, normal, pregnant, birthing, lactating. multiply all that by 2 because according to the idea document each female unit has a loli version, 240 animations in total. That in turn gives you a total of 300 animations between female units and monsters having sex (normal and loli version for each monster).

From the basic idea alone, the design document alone proposes 540 animations (leaving aside interactions with the player avatar.)

if you make all the female units only bosses you reduce a lot of workload and avoid having to follow the "bad practices" of this type of games. Ex: patch 0.6 dedicated to only bring out the functional adult version elves race and patch 0.6.1/0.7 with the functional loli version.
if each update is monthly and you talk starting from the premise that each race is fully functional in the update with all the above mentioned would be 30 months of waiting just for what the initial idea proposes.

To summarize: if the game comes out in 10 months functionally fulfilling the basic idea they proposed, I consider it a win-win situation.
years to come...

and i think that boss will consume a lot of monsters which we have using slave to breed

Nov 9, 2022

[Breastfeeding scene and short stack birth scene]
View attachment 3757509

[Sex scene between human normal character and player]
View attachment 3757510

Source:
I did expect a caveat with monster girls since there wouldn't be a very strong incentive to capture humans so not that disappointed, just concerned about the rampant amount of in-breeding that will happen.
Generally don't mind so long as there is enough variation and that the game is finished eventually

FluffyRaKu

Jan 2, 2023

10 races of female units
5 races of monster units
30 female units
5 monster units

Realistically, I can't see them brute-forcing every single combination of humanoid and monster as that creates a quadratic problem wherein even the addition of a even single new humanoid type or monster type becomes a huge amount of work. As you pointed out, even for their original design document it is a monumental amount of work and that's without considering post-launch extra content or DLCs.

In practice, I instead see them economising on animations by making a modular design that then lets them assemble new races with a minimum amount of new assets. So rather than making 30 sex and birth animations for each monster type (60 per monster, or 300 for 5 monsters), they are more likely to instead make 10-15 of them and have the various capturable humanoids share assets to some degree. With different hairstyles, race-specific features and different clothing, there would still be enough variety to keep players entertained even with a bit of reuse of the animations. Once the basic framework of assets is built up, adding new content becomes more about filling out unused combinations rather than creating new assets.

This is similar to MBM, where there were 2 animations per monster for adults and 2 per monster for lolis. Further variations were done by a modular design on the assets. This is also part of what the modding communities took advantage of for MBM to add content without requiring additional assets.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes