Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
I seem to have an issue where the stats aren't showing up in the menu. Like the health has +15 but the 30 health doesn't change. Also, I seem to get overwhelmed just way too fast. lmao

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I seem to have an issue where the stats aren't showing up in the menu. Like the health has +15 but the 30 health doesn't change. Also, I seem to get overwhelmed just way too fast. lmao
I haven't run into any issues with stat bonuses/traits not applying... might want to start a new game from scratch and see if the problem persists?

What I noticed, is that it seems this version around, each wave gets a tiny stat boost... which builds up over time.
best way to counter this (I think) is to go all in with +Damage, so you'll need at least 1 woman with +Damage and a gobbo with +Damage, and build that up over generational breeding. (and if you get a nun with +damage, use the MC to breed more women with that)
or you could try to go tanky and build up HP instead...
sex time, conception and critical etc seem pointless, so I wouldn't worry about that too much, it's nice to have, but going for pure damage seems to be ideal this build...

Shortstacks are sadly really underwhelming, only have a tiny increase to attack speed... BUT, because they can random pop up from woman and gobbo breeding, it gives a chance to get that lovely +damage on one, which you can then breed with the MC to hopefully get a woman with those stats (random if shortstack will have gobbo or human when mating with MC).

the addition of traits/stat increases this version has really upped the complexity already, hopefully later versions will have something to help make things easier.

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
I haven't run into any issues with stat bonuses/traits not applying... might want to start a new game from scratch and see if the problem persists?

What I noticed, is that it seems this version around, each wave gets a tiny stat boost... which builds up over time.
best way to counter this (I think) is to go all in with +Damage, so you'll need at least 1 woman with +Damage and a gobbo with +Damage, and build that up over generational breeding. (and if you get a nun with +damage, use the MC to breed more women with that)
or you could try to go tanky and build up HP instead...
sex time, conception and critical etc seem pointless, so I wouldn't worry about that too much, it's nice to have, but going for pure damage seems to be ideal this build...

Shortstacks are sadly really underwhelming, only have a tiny increase to attack speed... BUT, because they can random pop up from woman and gobbo breeding, it gives a chance to get that lovely +damage on one, which you can then breed with the MC to hopefully get a woman with those stats (random if shortstack will have gobbo or human when mating with MC).

the addition of traits/stat increases this version has really upped the complexity already, hopefully later versions will have something to help make things easier.
Yeah, sometimes I get a stat but it's a false stat that doesn't seem to increase anything. Or I see it on the woman's stats but not the on the goblin bred from her. It's gonna need a patch or hotfix. Also, I have restarted the game itself and started a new save, multiple times. Doesn't seem to fix it.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Yeah, sometimes I get a stat but it's a false stat that doesn't seem to increase anything. Or I see it on the woman's stats but not the on the goblin bred from her. It's gonna need a patch or hotfix. Also, I have restarted the game itself and started a new save, multiple times. Doesn't seem to fix it.
It seems that in this game, unlike Monster Black Market, inheriting bonuses or penalties is a matter of chance.

Reactions: Agelios and senaris

senaris

Jan 5, 2022
It seems that in this game, unlike Monster Black Market, inheriting bonuses or penalties is a matter of chance.
Agree. And also feels a little boring comparing to the title you mentioned, i understand that we're on version 0.3 but the first iteration of the game was more interesting [the turn-based thingies with conquer to get girls and stuff (like goblin burrow)), they removed that...

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
I agree with that, however. The trait shows up on the bottom section but the changes to health or damage (the two I have focused on) don't seem to actually apply.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Dev makes literal monsters but full furry women is where it draws the line eh? :rolleyes:
I mean. There is a number of responses for this one but here's my two.

1. This is more of a point for Monster Black Market atm since Goblins are humanoids so they're not too far outside the realm.

2. The artist will do what they want, it's their game. They'll put what they feel like putting in it. Don't like it, I can't really help you there friend.

IBuildDammit

May 22, 2019
I'm having sprites missing in the game (often 1 boob and the face are replaced with void) and not sure if there's a bug with birth but it seems like it takes forever to give birth.

EcodeE

Apr 11, 2018
:sneaky::coffee:
I enjoy it, again

Also, I Deployed healing women as meat shields after that they would heal the incoming wave. Obviously, they would flip back and forth. I got overrun by Wave 10 :cautious: Having trait Health 15+

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I hope the demon girl isn't just for wish-fulfillment and you can breed her with the monsters too.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes