Apr 8, 2019
Yeah, I sort of anticipated this. I'm fine with it since the oni still looks physically strong and has orc-like tusks. Or well, one of them anyways. Hopefully we get them and orcs in the same update, since last time the goblin monster girl came later.

I'm also hoping monster girls will get more unique scenes since they can only fuck with the PC so far. On one hand I don't want them to just become replacement monster breeders but on the other hand, the potential combinations. Maybe we'll get a return of the brothel in some form, I don't remember if they said they'd do that or not.

Reactions: Kod2222

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
Today's Ci-En post (google translate):

PROJECTR@Progress report 29: Added onimmom
It has been a while.
In the next version 0.4, a new Monms Oni will be added.
Oni is a proximity attack type unit that uses a large sword and is born by crossing orc and slave.
yooo oni girl lets fucking go

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
...version 0.3.1.0 is out. I never expected to see two posts in one day. Ci-En post google translated below:

ProjectR v0.3.1.0 Update [v0.3.1.0 Update Contents]
1. Fixed an issue that caused the game to stop during data loading.
2. Fixed an issue that caused the color of the belly parts in the breastfeeding animation to not be applied.
3. Fixed an issue that allowed babies to be placed on fences.
4. Added list sorting function.
5. Added class icons.

So basically looks like bug fixes and some QoL. Nice.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ngl I'm still praying for a sell or delete button. Can get old monsters killed but slaves (unless they're priestesses) can't be sent out to fight.
Same, waiting on a version that adds that to play again. I hate having the floor or my roster inventory littered with slaves I'll never use. Hope it's the first additional building/room type added at least.

This, Mad Island, and Mudblood Prologue are the 3 games I'm really following atm, nice that between them there's usually some form of update about once a week at least.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2019
I told you!!

ogre and human

ONI !!
Of course this means we're likely to see the rest of the monster girls shown here. I could see dwarves elves and kemonos being part of second and third tier waves alongside the usual humies. Dragon girls will probably be endgame waves.

Personally cannot wait for the minotaur girl, since they bulked up the oni a bit I can only wonder what she'll be like. Probably just really huge and soft honestly.

Reactions: flannan

Huntchez

May 9, 2018
we need petite character
I'm hoping in future updates they add the beast women (Dragonkin, the big and small furries) from Monster Black Market to like the mid-tier attacks. Like the first 15-ish attacks are guaranteed humans, but then every attack after (or every 5 waves) has randomize chance of women spawning as different races, with every 10 waves being an all (race here) boss wave

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes