Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Until we can get the traits system working for our side so we can win via breeding, not worth playing with for now. Cool concept tho

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hello everyone, I have a problem with female characters that I can’t solve, maybe someone knows how to help me. I will be grateful
p.s. only half of the characters are affected by this “bug”, and the game is clean, I couldn’t transfer the save.
there is bug that will not allow for ebryo to be born
Both seem to be connected to locale not being English(USA).

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Honestly, what makes the game harder then it needs to be, is that most of it is chance-based:

1. There is a chance for girls to get pregnant.
2. There is a chance for you to get new girls from an attack.
3. Both what type of offspring you get and what skills are inherited is based on chance.

All of this together makes it hard/impossible to plan a breeding strategy (like, say, using a girl with +hp and -breeding time to make disposable melee guys).

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
No, this is not the problem, I now tried different countries and regions using the locale emulator, it did not help.
They say it is specifically the clock format. Not sure how you managed to get locale emulator work with this game (it seems be only for x86 games, not x64 ones), I just switched my main locale settings in the system to English (USA) and it surprisingly started working well.

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
hopefuly they will make pause button, as atm game can get hectic when you don't have any time to sort out your characters or do any planning. And also they could make an extra tab to separate monsters you have in breeding cages from available monsters because atm it's hard to sort out whats what

Reactions: flannan

OdinM

Feb 6, 2019
Honestly, what makes the game harder then it needs to be, is that most of it is chance-based:

1. There is a chance for girls to get pregnant.
2. There is a chance for you to get new girls from an attack.
3. Both what type of offspring you get and what skills are inherited is based on chance.

All of this together makes it hard/impossible to plan a breeding strategy (like, say, using a girl with +hp and -breeding time to make disposable melee guys).
Overall, I think this makes the game more interesting. For me it isn't a problem to get enough goblins (I switch them to another room whenever they are done with 1 woman), but to get them on the map quickly enough because there is no sorting for goblins that aren't on the map already. When they attack from 2 sides and I can't even refill one side quickly enough, stats and more goblins won't do anything.

What is a bit annoying about the traits currently is that they seem to be broken, either the display or the traits. Like I have this +8 health woman that actually displays -4 health and -3% conception rate on the stats above.

Reactions: Nishee
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes