Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
I feel like this game is missing something. I know! Practical resources to upgrade the defense.

Personal list of upgrades:
Spike walls can prevent arrows from hitting units, can cause small thorn dmg for every attack, and repaired after battle (not during battle).

Increase max capacity of each post.

Use slaves as literal meat shield(whether they're or not pregnant, also helpful for removing slaves with bad traits). A bit dark, but makes sense in fantasy war

A clinic for healing wounded units (Requires a cleric slave)

That is all I could brainstorm for now.

Reactions: Biyuri and flannan

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
I like where the game is going now. Hybrid monster girls is something I hoped for as DLC for the original glad we got it here. Have they even said if all the other Monsters from the first game are coming? I could see Orc Women, and Furry Wolf girls at least. I also feel like they should do more with the MC. Have you be able to fight but if you die it would be game over. Have some MC customization options. Make it possible to transform into a Monster possibly.

All in all it looks good but man the development seems to be progressing rather slowly.

Sierval

Apr 23, 2020
How do I get rid of units? I went full swarm mode and now sorting it is a mess. I know I can throw gobs at towers for them to die but is there something?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
i still can't put the slave into the battle is there requirement i need to do ?
I can explain this one!
The game is actually really, really finicky about where you place them, dropping them on the wooden posts (here) :
Untitled.jpg
works best.
also, contrary to the pic above, don't use Nuns or shortstacks for defence, they are well... really bad at their job.
Shortstacks seem best if you want to pass goblin stats to a human female (via MC)
Nun's are great because they can produce archer offspring (with the MC) that only have 1 deployment cost.

*edit, nvm, seems you do need to drop on top of an existing unit for them to be usable.... lame

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm having sprites missing in the game (often 1 boob and the face are replaced with void) and not sure if there's a bug with birth but it seems like it takes forever to give birth.
This is fixed by fixing your time format to that of English (USA). I can't quite explain why, but it makes the whole game a lot better.
I hope they'll fix this bug someday. Well, at least it's not Japanese time format.

Here's hoping the game will be released some time this year!
I think that's unrealistic. It's better for developers to take their time.

Anyone got a save with the traits/stats working on goblins? Wanna check something.
So I checked, and the stats are only applied to stat blocks of slaves captured from raids. They are not applied to stat blocks of anyone bred in your facility, goblin or human or shortstack.
It is not clear if this is a purely visual bug, or they are not applied to combat as well.

Hi everyone, how can I sell or remove slaves have bad trait?
It seems you can't. At most, you can put them on the front lines, and hope they will be killed.

Reactions: lululiu111

Taikouchi

Aug 25, 2019
Hi everyone, how can I sell or remove slaves have bad trait?
You can't.

When you start the game, nobody has any traits.

When you defeat a human, click on them first before taking them. Just don't take any human you defeat. If they have bad traits, leave them on the field. If they have good ones, take them and breed to strengthen your units.

Reactions: lululiu111

lululiu111

Aug 17, 2022
You can't.

When you start the game, nobody has any traits.

When you defeat a human, click on them first before taking them. Just don't take any human you defeat. If they have bad traits, leave them on the field. If they have good ones, take them and breed to strengthen your units.
thank you

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
So I checked, and the stats are only applied to stat blocks of slaves captured from raids. They are not applied to stat blocks of anyone bred in your facility, goblin or human or shortstack.
It is not clear if this is a purely visual bug, or they are not applied to combat as well.

It seems you can't. At most, you can put them on the front lines, and hope they will be killed.
Thank You! I have been going crazy, I did test the increased stats when I put the units into combat with no effects either. I troubleshooted for a couple of hours. I even purchased access to the game from the Cien website, thinking it might've been an issue there. I even went into the LocalLow and deleted the files there and changed my Locale to Japan to be sure too. So we are just waiting on a fix/udpate from the dev to fix this. I was confused since many people say it works just fine which confuse the hell outta me and even talk about generational breeding which, yeah makes sense but if it worked.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Must confess, I am disappointed with the Nuns, I had hoped the could heal other units, sadly, from what I've seen, they will heal themselves but not others, and the rate they heal at is too slow to just dump 10 nuns on the frontline.

currently, I think adding traits is actually making the game vastly harder than it needs to be, but that can probably be resolved in later versions.

as of the current version, spamming archers with only 1 or 2 melee units seems to be the way to go, as trying to build traits up seems to be a fools game right now. Really needs something to help balance it out.

Last edited:

AeronSSD

Oct 17, 2023
Hello everyone, I have a problem with female characters that I can’t solve, maybe someone knows how to help me. I will be grateful
p.s. only half of the characters are affected by this “bug”, and the game is clean, I couldn’t transfer the save.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Died instantly due to not breeding Goblings fast enough.

Makes me think it'd be cool if I could send in the MC into battle as well, at least for the early game.

• Haha
Reactions: Kod2222
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes