BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Windows 10
32gb ram
as gpu 3070 Ti and yes the drivers are up to date i uptaded them 2 weeks ago
i have several VC redist i'll try downloading updated one i guess
Go to Nvidia Control Panel
-> Manage 3D Settings ->Preferred graphics processor -> SET to High Performance Nvidia processor. Auto Detect is bad.

Inside that panel below scroll until you find OPENGL GDI compatibility and OPENGL Rendering, set on auto.

If PC ignore this.
If laptop, below is power management mode. SET to maximum.
If laptop, go to bios and also set maximum performance when plugged in on electricity.

Also if laptop, go to windows settings. Power and battery -> Power Mode - Set Maximum.
If PC ignore this.

If that is fine check Physx configuration and also do the same. Don't leave at autodetect.

Lastly, Windows settings. System -> Display -> Graphics -> Change default graphics settings -> Click on it.
Turn off optimization for windows games.

Same on AMD, drivers are up to date, tried different settings. Feels like the game is running too fast to register some things.
AMD adrenaline -> Gaming -> Graphics -> SET on performance. And check above windows settings. Win 10 and Win11 have preferred choices and sometimes they choose CPU instead of GPU.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2019
Game functions fine for me, no issues no fuss. The main problem I'm having is the difficulty keeps ramping up and doesn't seem to stop.

I wonder where they might go from here? I think since we have multiple bedrooms for the PC it makes me think you might be able to have male monsters up there impregnating the female ones.

Oh yeah, and for those curious the female goblins are like archers but with extra damage and significantly more (+15 base) HP.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
-> Manage 3D Settings ->Preferred graphics processor -> SET to High Performance Nvidia processor. Auto Detect is bad.

Inside that panel below scroll until you find OPENGL GDI compatibility and OPENGL Rendering, set on auto.

If PC ignore this.
If laptop, below is power management mode. SET to maximum.
If laptop, go to bios and also set maximum performance when plugged in on electricity.

Also if laptop, go to windows settings. Power and battery -> Power Mode - Set Maximum.
If PC ignore this.

If that is fine check Physx configuration and also do the same. Don't leave at autodetect.

Lastly, Windows settings. System -> Display -> Graphics -> Change default graphics settings -> Click on it.

AMD adrenaline -> Gaming -> Graphics -> SET on performance. And check above windows settings. Win 10 and Win11 have preferred choices and sometimes they choose CPU instead of GPU.

I don't have the chose preferred graphics since i'm playing on a desktop computer not a laptop

Regarding Nvidia panel
- opengl rendering is already on auto
optimization for windows is off

i uninstalled every VC redist and reinstalled them didn't fix i cleaned the drive from anything related to the game same

I got an AMD cpu if that matters

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Game functions fine for me, no issues no fuss. The main problem I'm having is the difficulty keeps ramping up and doesn't seem to stop.

I wonder where they might go from here? I think since we have multiple bedrooms for the PC it makes me think you might be able to have male monsters up there impregnating the female ones.

Oh yeah, and for those curious the female goblins are like archers but with extra damage and significantly more (+15 base) HP.
Leave it to the Japanese to inject stress into your h-games. There always has to be an uncomfortable deadline, crippling debt with unsavory parties or incessant incremental harrying. :ROFLMAO: I think I made it to day 13, at which I dumped all 4 pages of goblins on the defenses and it just wasn't enough anymore.

Is there any way to get a red goblin like I see in the pictures? Breeding the nun with the human only seems to make regular girls with white hair and with goblins only normal goblins?

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Try changing the time format to english usa
I don't have the chose preferred graphics since i'm playing on a desktop computer not a laptop

Regarding Nvidia panel
- opengl rendering is already on auto
optimization for windows is off

i uninstalled every VC redist and reinstalled them didn't fix i cleaned the drive from anything related to the game same

I got an AMD cpu if that matters
Check Arckan solution. Apparently. Devs can mess up a game with bad string if it has something with timespan or time format.

I'll notify Unity community to be aware of their default time formatting. Jesus what a awkward bug.
EDIT-Nvm they already know, just lazy devs.

Can someone tell Team Apple to fix string time format. (sorry had to edit, no need for me to get angry).
Also- Apologies
Broogg_
for telling it is your hardware/software issue.

Last edited:

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
Seems to game over after going so far, kinda wish it was just an endless mode for now to screw around. Wanted to get ridiculous archers. Looking forward to it being finished.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

These two do not exist on my PC. In Nvidia control panel, there is no "Preferred graphics processor" setting.
In Windows, there is no "Graphics" in display settings. Search did not find "default graphics settings" either.
My OS is Windows 10.

Also, after some playing, I came to the conclusion that order in which elements of the animation are displayed seems to be randomized.

I'll try with the time format.
Edit: changing time format worked. It also fixed problems with pushing "give birth" button and other unresponsiveness.

Last edited:

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
These two do not exist on my PC. In Nvidia control panel, there is no "Preferred graphics processor" setting.
In Windows, there is no "Graphics" in display settings. Search did not find "default graphics settings" either.
My OS is Windows 10.

Also, after some playing, I came to the conclusion that order in which elements of the animation are displayed seems to be randomized.

I'll try with the time format.
It show even if you have integrated GPU. Did you install your GPU drivers correctly?

Go to search -> Device Manager
Search for display adapters. Also screenshot if you have question marks there.

Windows 10 . Settings > System > Display > Graphics or Settings > Gaming > Graphics
Scroll down, it must have an option.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Leave it to the Japanese to inject stress into your h-games. There always has to be an uncomfortable deadline, crippling debt with unsavory parties or incessant incremental harrying. :ROFLMAO: I think I made it to day 13, at which I dumped all 4 pages of goblins on the defenses and it just wasn't enough anymore.
On day 7, I got distracted with re-organizing my facility, and an enemy attack pushed down my defenses.

About the new gameplay:
  • You have 10 units of space on each barricade. Which means you need to put the best units in there: tankiest goblins with clubs and most damaging archers.
    • Goblins with clubs generally don't manage to get into melee. Either they die, or the enemies die. So their damage doesn't matter.
  • Damage of goblins is 4 for basic, 6 for archer. If you're lucky, you can get an enemy soldier with +4 damage. This doubles your damage in a single generation for basic goblins, and makes archers equal to shortstacks.
  • You can put your starting women as defenders. Other women refuse to do so, even if they are born in your estate (and thus have full HP). Maybe there is a hidden "depravity" parameter?
  • Shortstacks are only good for the chance to give birth to ordinary women, possibly stronger than the ones you've started with. But it will take a lot of time.
    • Because they take up space for 2 archers, but they don't kick 2 archers' worth of ass. Especially since bonuses from breeding are linear. Meaning that 2 archers benefit from breeding twice as much as one shortstack.
  • There are 4 rooms at the top of your mansion. They're all for MC's harem. Gotta multiply that woman +4 to satisfy the frontlines' demand for soldiers.
wish there was an easy mode/gallery/cheat mode or something
I have to agree, the game is quite difficult at the moment. Too many things demand your attention.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
It show even if you have integrated GPU. Did you install your GPU drivers correctly?

Go to search -> Device Manager
Search for display adapters. Also screenshot if you have question marks there.

Windows 10 . Settings > System > Display > Graphics or Settings > Gaming > Graphics
Scroll down, it must have an option.
I have a separate GPU, and it is properly showing up in Device Manager.
About settings, maybe that's because there are two kinds of "settings" in newer versions of Windows? I've been using the default ones, that appear when you click the gear icon in the windows menu.
It's been a while since I used the advanced ones, so I don't remember how to access them.

In the basic settings, it's Settings > System > Display, in the end it has "Advanced display settings" and "Graphics settings". Advanced display settings is about monitor, and "Graphics settings" does not have any kind of default.
1722031495249.png
I did manage to set it up for ProjectR specifically.

Not that it matters. Turns out, it's all about time and date format.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes