Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
i bet its this week
I swear, if you're lying... I will be mildly upset and not do anything about it!
nah he not lying unless dev will post it on aug
since dev announce that they will released the new update this month(which they announce this july 5)
its been 20 day since they announce

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

FluffyRaKu

Jan 2, 2023
I swear, if you're lying... I will be mildly upset and not do anything about it!
Technically, we already heard it from the developers on the 5th of July and a translation was reposted to this thread that same day.

So he's probably not lying about the release date (assuming the devs release the next prototype within the planned timeframe), but he's not quite right about hearing it from him first!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Technically, we already heard it from the developers on the 5th of July and a translation was reposted to this thread that same day.

So he's probably not lying about the release date (assuming the devs release the next prototype within the planned timeframe), but he's not quite right about hearing it from him first!
Really? Because it sounds to me like Nicobruco did hear it from me first.

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
Sorry for being late, I didn't hear my e-mail notification.
Today's Ci-En post (google translate):
ProjectR Ver0.3 Update It's been a while!

The following content has been added with this version 3.0 update.

[Update Contents]
1. Added Short Stack, a goblin hybrid Monmus
2. Added traits
3. Added player character, player character and slave sex possible
4. Added party organization function
5. Other (wave data corrections, some UI changes, etc.)

If you report any bugs, please leave a comment and we will fix them as soon as possible. Thank you for always enjoying the game. We will respond with better content.
Basically, v0.3 out! Finally!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Last edited:

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
I still have this issue with the new version :

1722002500581.png

Also characters both goblins or females can't randomly be clicked for some reasons, any fix or anyone having the same ?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes