Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
did the game get little bit hard because at day 6 i have enemy both side with 6+ each side and after that day i face the exact thing for 3 more day

Rhune13

Aug 13, 2020
did the game get little bit hard because at day 6 i have enemy both side with 6+ each side and after that day i face the exact thing for 3 more day

Personally, I get high before the third day..
goblins don't reproduce fast enough and get past my meager defenses.. so you know..

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
You can get female goblins instead of male goblins now, which has mad the game slightly harder (less male goblins per time). The females are really expensive to deploy and aren't much better than the male archers... I think they're pretty useless in combat, but they make good milk machines because they can't be used for breeding anyway. Thoughts?

Reactions: iixviiiix

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I still have this issue with the new version :

View attachment 3869184

Also characters both goblins or females can't randomly be clicked for some reasons, any fix or anyone having the same ?
It's your hardware/software issue.

The build is working fine for most of the people. I can assume you don't have proper dependencies.

Tell me what PC you have?
Update drivers for your GPU.
Download
ALL OF IT. If you have x64 system (more than 4gb of ram) then download both x86 and x64. Otherwise download x86 only.
Download directx

I don't know what you have. Maybe you need vulcan or some opengl drivers.

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
It's your hardware/software issue.

The build is working fine for most of the people. I can assume you don't have proper dependencies.

Tell me what PC you have?
Update drivers for your GPU.
Download
ALL OF IT. If you have x64 system (more than 4gb of ram) then download both x86 and x64. Otherwise download x86 only.
Download directx

I don't know what you have. Maybe you need vulcan or some opengl drivers.
Windows 10
32gb ram
as gpu 3070 Ti and yes the drivers are up to date i uptaded them 2 weeks ago
i have several VC redist i'll try downloading updated one i guess

OdinM

Feb 6, 2019
You can get female goblins instead of male goblins now, which has mad the game slightly harder (less male goblins per time). The females are really expensive to deploy and aren't much better than the male archers... I think they're pretty useless in combat, but they make good milk machines because they can't be used for breeding anyway. Thoughts?
That's what I tried first.
Getting the extra women from them is making it easier to try to get better traits (as soon as you have some with good traits to start with), I figured that going for traits could be the way now, + damage and health for the fighters, but I couldn't yet get those traits together.

When I included one of the female goblins with archers, they lasted longer than when adding 4 melee goblins. But going archer only might have the same effect. I made it to day 8 max so far. The goblins die faster than I can sort them to add more. I really wish for a filter for goblins that aren't on the map yet.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Windows 10
32gb ram
as gpu 3070 Ti and yes the drivers are up to date i uptaded them 2 weeks ago
i have several VC redist i'll try downloading updated one i guess
Same on AMD, drivers are up to date, tried different settings. Feels like the game is running too fast to register some things.

Randomguy001

Dec 30, 2022
You can breed them with the player character

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes