Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Is this just monster breeding?
I noticed in a recent announcement they are adding slave breeding, but still wondering if it currently has only monsters.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is this just monster breeding?
I noticed in a recent announcement they are adding slave breeding, but still wondering if it currently has only monsters.
At the moment, you can breed just goblins and goblin archers. Things might change in the future, but for now, the game is in early stages of development, so we can't expect much variety.

Oblivios

Feb 10, 2018
@Ω Nelo Angelo Ω

I would suggest checking out Brawlhalla's animation (It is free to play). As a sidescrolling game it has two versions of a body part and this allows the game to have many different types of animations that looks great.

Another game you can check is Rayman Legends. Its animation is a bit more advanced, but check it for inspiration.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
I still don't understand why dev team want a human male (specially a shota) in a monster den.
As far as I'm aware, it's relating to the Succubus from Monster Black Market (the Devs' previous game) as she is the player character's benefactor/master.
If i had to make an educated guess, this game is a direct sequel to monster black market, with the human being a self insert for the player. Monster black market simply did not have that, but this one seemingly will.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Monster Black Market has a player self-insert. If you buy a private estate, you'll find him there.
Oh right, i totally forgot about that.
That player was translucent, though, so maybe they will make it more "personal" this time? I could even see a character creator happening for basic things like hair, skin and more.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I personally greatly enjoyed the self insert in Monster Black Market. I made it my mission to have all my slaves directly come from my precious seed.
All the girls were my daughters.
Here's hoping i can make a harem in this game, too.
Edit: And yes, this required incest. A LOT

Last edited:

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
I personally greatly enjoyed the self insert in Monster Black Market. I made it my mission to have all my slaves directly come from my precious seed.
I did something similar. Using the modpack tho making the breeding stock with all positive essences be my children then I can remove essences as needed, since I was going for the rare/special races. I should play the game vanilla without the modpack since I hadn't done that, Lmao.

Reactions: ChudBuddy

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
I make sure that all 8 unique slaves only receive my DNA and not some lowly monsters. The Capsule really made my playthrough so easy. Also, don't forget the 6 brainwashed NPCs. Ahh the pleasure of a self-insert character. (Damn you Rune! You got away this time...)

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
I make sure that all 8 unique slaves only receive my DNA and not some lowly monsters. The Capsule really made my playthrough so easy. Also, don't forget the 6 brainwashed NPCs. Ahh the pleasure of a self-insert character. (Damn you Rune! You got away this time...)
Same , still feel bitter not able to fuck Rune. Also MBM feel unfinished cause you can't let monster fuck NPCs or put them in brothel.
i hope the NPCs and unique female come back in this game.

Last edited:

Nicobruco

Oct 26, 2021
Please, does anyone know exactly when the new version will arrive?
I can't wait any longer. protagonist right away I want to do them all

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes