Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.2.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Hey, can any of you guys hear anything? Cause I get no sound at all.
I get sound, check the game's audio section of settings, if not that, then your speakers/headphones, if not then then check windows audio settings, otherwise I have no fucking clue what it could be

gobby

Jul 23, 2017
Glad to see theyre doubling down on padding and adding useless features according to their patreon like a combat system and more dialogue nobody asked for. Their 0.7 original version that came out 3 years ago STILL has more lewd content than this garbage and probaly forever will.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Glad to see theyre doubling down on padding and adding useless features according to their patreon like a combat system and more dialogue nobody asked for. Their 0.7 original version that came out 3 years ago STILL has more lewd content than this garbage and probaly forever will.
It baffles me how these devs can take such a simple concept (fucking a slutty vtuber) and somehow miss the point entirely.

Oct 17, 2018
Spite is a very powerful motivator, I don't like the devs or mel, so i'll just keep reposting the .7 build and discouraging others from donating to the patreon. The devs screw over their customers with a lesser product and Melody screwed over someone who considered her a friend so VShojo could avoid a PR hit, that shit doesn't sit right with me, so whatever i can do to make things that little bit harder for them makes me feel better. I personally can't stand disloyal people and people who give out a piss poor product when they've shown they can at least make something half decent.
got some Sources sports fan?

Reactions: devidevil888

mumbl3

Jun 9, 2019
may I ask if someone compilation Melody vids? well I really don't know if there are many of them.. well not the whole chaturbate ones.

kemono have some BUT most of them are undownloadable videos on sproutvideo said its was privatize and most of links are now 404 craps..

tried to download some of it but not a freaking website downloader work on it (FAK GOOGLESREACH, duckgo de-list most of them).. I can't use OBS because for some reason my PC lags when recording... ahhhh..

anyway here some sample.. hope someone read this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone have links for these? I found some like they said on sproutvideo but I am pretty sure their are more

jojojoooj

Feb 10, 2022
Is it just me or are the bodies completely static during sandbox? The animations they posted on reddit look so much better than any I tested in-game

Edit: downloaded 5.0.0 since the one I was having issues with was 5.2.2 from Kemono and it's funny if sad that the update made the game run that much worse, removed fast forward and removed keybinding from controls haha

Does anybody have 5.0.1?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjektMelodyANutBetweenWorlds-0.5.2.0Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Sad
Reactions: yujiz

sivushka

Nov 4, 2020
sooooo many bugs. Only the beginning works stably. First I got stuck in the elevator, then I decided to reload the save and there I was appearing at the top of the roof. I ran it all over again and it worked, but not for long. Halfway through Melody again bugged and just froze in place after the dialogue. Very, very, very, very many bugs

Reactions: jojojoooj

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
When I press Q to select sex position and characters and press play, it starts the position but everything is out of focus. is there any way to refocus it or switch cameras?

2.40 star(s) 12 Votes