Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.3.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Is that? Clutter? Posters? Those exist?
Odd and impressive to see a room that aint so empty and clean that its sterile

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
I am sorry, WHAT? the heck is this shit? Like what the heck? I am not speaking about editors GUi that is completely NOT user friendly and some things you need to figure out urself and they are made very stupid but nvm
I am NOT talking about broken lights, fock it
But rly? This is just setting 1 animation for one ragdol, then setting another animation for another ragdol and then draggind them across eachother i hopes they will match
THAT IT. No penis-vagina connection, no way to increase\decrase size of the genitals\boobs\any body parts
At first, i thought "what a nice concept", but its just piece of shit in a nice looking wrapping
shitcrap.jpg

Reactions: Xer

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I am sorry, WHAT? the heck is this shit? Like what the heck? I am not speaking about editors GUi that is completely NOT user friendly and some things you need to figure out urself and they are made very stupid but nvm
But rly? This is just setting 1 animation for one ragdol, then setting another animation for another ragdol and then draggind them across eachother i hopes they will match
THAT IT. No penis-vagina connection, no way to increase\decrase size of the genitals\boobs\any body parts
At first, i thought "what a nice concept", but its just piece of shit in a nice looking wrapping
View attachment 2133527
This game is a work in progress. It only started development this year. This isn't even the main draw of the game so of course it's not polished. Whether or not you think something like this should be included at all is debatable though.

Quarcling

Mar 3, 2022
Hope they finally implement them back into the prologue on the next update.
The prologue itself progresses in chapters that lead up to a really nice sex scene, but to get there we first have to properly introduce the actual game world aka VIRTUAL LITTLE TOKYO :)

Thats why we have added the sandbox mode, it allows us to additionally push sex content that would only be introduced later throughout our characters dating and story timelines.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Quarcling

Mar 3, 2022
The sandbox mode currently has no mannequin feature since its only been 2.5 months of development time to get it to its current state. I think for the amount of time spent it is definitely a great toolkit, IF you spent time learning how to use it.

That said - tutorial will be coming in the next few months to our patreon backers (cough cough) and we also plan to regularly add premade scenarios and levels, that will offer a better starting point for customization.

Mannequin / Free Posing is STAGE 2 of the sandbox development and will be worked on in 2023. For now our plans are going to refocus on the main story and creating the main hub of the game world VIRTUAL LITTLE TOKYO!

Anyway, refreshing to read your comments here, we know that things need work and we are doing our best to make things more approachable for the new player experience <3

(quick tip, you can parent a character underneath another character and simply reset its transforms - that way they match perfectly fine)

Quarcling

Mar 3, 2022
I love the idea of Scenario Creator, giving the freedom for community creations is always a huge plus!
Would love to see more content and features added to it like camera options, custom dialogue, animation editor etc.

Was messing around and creating Mel x Shota scenario and found a bug which is pretty annoying: when starting the scenario, the custom lighting shows its axis. However, I can hide them fine in editor by turning off "Editor Mode" but it seems for some reason it gets automatically activated upon starting the scenario.
Thanks :) That was the general intention behind adding the sandbox mode!

The bug you encountered should be fixed in the newest release.

• Red Heart

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
1667150283825.png

Release
Today you get your hands on the first large content update for the sandbox. Since its now in a (for ALPHA) quite stable situation we feel confident in populating it with assets in order to allow you to start creating more intricate scenarios.

Since we are not yet able to provide you with a good patch automation toolkit to reduce download-size, we decided to merge all content updates from this month into this release.

We hope you enjoy the 5 newly added animations and the 850 newly added assets!

The build size is now increased to nearly 8 GB so we will try and keep uploads to 2 a months maximum with one build being a hotfix release and one build towards the end of the month bringing further content updates either to the sandbox or the story mode.

Scenarios
In the next few days we will provide all players with the promised pre-made scenarios.

The amazing part about scenarios is:

They are tiny files - no massive re-download of the game whenever we add new pre-made scenarios!

To apply a downloaded scenario, simply drag and drop the scenario save file into the "Scenarios" Folder inside the game folder.

To showcase this functionality, we added a small "Lighting Sample" Scenario!

Patch Notes 0.2.2.0
Scenario Creator

• Lights should now be clickable while inside of the Scenario Creator.
  • The weather should now display the correct set time after being deselected and selected again.
  • Character icons has now be changed from folders to an character.
  • Beds should now correctly save the style
  • Lights should now be correctly deleted when pressing new/load level.
  • Weather should now correctly reset when pressing new level.
  • Light meshes and arrows shouldn't be visible any more while in play mode.
  • The different objects and characters in the browser shouldn't all have folders as icons any more.
  • You can now write in character names/text/numbers or whatever for the camera to remember between scene switches.
General

• Loading time should be a bit faster now between the storyline and the scenario creator

• Red Heart

Daz1135

Nov 23, 2020
Doesn't even look like her model, only similar hair colour.....
I recall seeing this message when I played a previous build, and while I agreed with it, I moreso just though it was the art team taking some liberties with her design. With the current build, her model would look right at home on one of Mel's streams.

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
This game is a work in progress. It only started development this year. This isn't even the main draw of the game so of course it's not polished. Whether or not you think something like this should be included at all is debatable though.
dude, bodysliders and normal penis\vagina connection
it a golden standart among good 3d games
almost all good projects have it
and aligning models is like from 2010s or so
it was good, but its 2022 now

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
The sandbox mode currently has no mannequin feature since its only been 2.5 months of development time to get it to its current state. I think for the amount of time spent it is definitely a great toolkit, IF you spent time learning how to use it.

That said - tutorial will be coming in the next few months to our patreon backers (cough cough) and we also plan to regularly add premade scenarios and levels, that will offer a better starting point for customization.

Mannequin / Free Posing is STAGE 2 of the sandbox development and will be worked on in 2023. For now our plans are going to refocus on the main story and creating the main hub of the game world VIRTUAL LITTLE TOKYO!

Anyway, refreshing to read your comments here, we know that things need work and we are doing our best to make things more approachable for the new player experience <3

(quick tip, you can parent a character underneath another character and simply reset its transforms - that way they match perfectly fine)
you dont need tutorial for Yiffalisios, for example
point is - GUI is not user friendly and no connection between models is also bad

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes