Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.3.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
It's definitely the archive being corrupted, tried both 7z and Winrar and it's still corrupted. Also tried both Gofile and Anonfile links just incase and no bueno.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Pls take this down. We are paying mega in order to offer free data downstream to the people who actually support us ...
It has already been added to the first page (and you can still see them in quotes even after it's removed from OP) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
we can't do anything untill the dev makes a hotfix.. or we can wait for another update with in afew weeks..

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
we can't do anything untill the dev makes a hotfix.. or we can wait for another update with in afew weeks..
There's no "hotfix" required, the build itself is fine if you extract it correctly, the archive throws an error but it can be ignored.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
Support us on patreon and get official bug support xD
yes, I don't mind it, but I'm in Russia and I don't have a passport and friends who could help me to do support, and frankly, I'm already very much burning because of this

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
well what ever the case is.. its not working for me...
winrar error.jpg
7zip error.jpg
both archives are throwing errors stating it's a corrupted file.

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes