Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.3.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
two questions, how many scenes do we have in the current version? and what about scenes from 0.6.9?

Chojol

Jan 25, 2019
HERES HOW TO IGNORE THE CHECKSUM ERROR WITH WINRAR.

1. Right click the .RAR file and click "Extract Files..."
2. In the Miscellaneous section on the bottom right of the window, check "Keep broken files"
3. Export to your desired location.

The game should run.

Edit: also make sure you have the Prerequisites installed as well.
damn I didn't notice there was an option to keep the broken files before! Thanks for clarifying man.
I tried it out and can confirm it works.

EDIT: the MEGA file is not working anymore, at least for me.

Reactions: Jacck.lahper

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Melody Mega is broken. Possibly removed.

Downloaded, installed prerequisite and get this on load.

image_2022-12-01_210736042.png

Appears to be an issue with the GoFile one I downloaded. Re-downloaded the one linked by RedAISkye and that works fine. Uploading to Mega now and will share a link to that once done.

Last edited:
Reactions: D4n0w4r

Akasha

Apr 8, 2018
i have a question. i have the error of i need windows visual C++ runtime, but i already have it installed and yes i already restart my pc. does anyone know how to fix this?

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Stupid internet was out for a couple days. Someone hit a telephone pole and apparently broke many things.

Here is a Mega upload of a working set of files. Its just RedAiSkyes files uploaded to mega

Reactions: lewdpudding

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Can someone help me with this issues View attachment 2230422
for me windows becomes ver shity when you install drivers to the point that
Can someone help me with this issues View attachment 2230422
for me at least windows is shitty with the lastest drives, the best I could do is suggest using DDU ( ) to uninstall yopur drivers then reinstall them, or find an older driver that works for yopu gpu and try that. (had to doe that when I had an NVIDIA GPU asince windows can be quite fucky with drivers for no fucking reason whatsoever), otherwise if thsat doesn't work, there's nothing you can really do other than waiting for either another windows update or a new driver. worst case scenario you'll have to backup your c drive and reinstall windows, (as you only have to have your other drive/s disconected when you do this). on a side note it's always good to use DDU when either installing ne drivers or a new gpu. (otherwise I have no fucking idea to help you.

I'd advise using DDU whenevr you either install new driver's or a new gpu as it completely wipes the old drivers, thus lessening the chance for there to be problems.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ItsOfficialKJ
2.30 star(s) 14 Votes