Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.3.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
New build seems to run even worse than the old ones, can't get the game to run over 20 FPS, insane...

My 3070 is hitting single digits most of the time so to speak, the only part where I can get over 30 FPS is on the exploration scenes, pretty sure the game is trying to load unneeded LODs from the get-go given how it starts up.
Thanks for the heads up. At this rate, I guess I should let this one cook for another year before booting it again.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. At this rate, I guess I should let this one cook for another year before booting it again.
You could try lowering your settings especially render resolution but yeah, don't expect the game to be optimized at least until it gets out of its alpha stage.

croPath

May 10, 2017
New build seems to run even worse than the old ones, can't get the game to run over 20 FPS, insane...

My 3070 is hitting single digits most of the time so to speak, the only part where I can get over 30 FPS is on the exploration scenes, pretty sure the game is trying to load unneeded LODs from the get-go given how it starts up.
meanwhile here is me running it at 122FPS stable with a GTX1060 and 7 year old PC. You do realize that the rest of your PC has to also be good to achieve good performance on most games. Besides that GPUs barely matter with some games that have high requirements but in reality most of their load is on the CPU like for example you can run ARMA3 with high/ultra settings fully relying on a good CPU and have trash GPU.
Also helps with A LOT of games that i am running it on win 7 and not the abominable mixes of bloatware/malware/spyware that came after it.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjektMelodyANutBetweenWorlds-3.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
For those who wanted a torrent option, here's my little contribution. Haven't uploaded to torrent sites as this is my first time doing this, so I'm not sure how. Will seed indefinitely.
Thank you, but you must be using a shitty tracker or not having reported your post so people actually noticed. It will take about 20 times longer (6 hours) to download it with bittorrent than just getting the mediafire downloads. This is on a 1 gigabit connection.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
meanwhile here is me running it at 122FPS stable with a GTX1060 and 7 year old PC...
...Also helps with A LOT of games that i am running it on win 7 and not the abominable mixes of bloatware/malware/spyware that came after it.
. :KEK:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Melody did yesterday streamed the game on chatturbate. She did have an 3 years anniversary party stream. Though there are no VOD's.

• Wow
Reactions: RedAISkye

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
meanwhile here is me running it at 122FPS stable with a GTX1060 and 7 year old PC. You do realize that the rest of your PC has to also be good to achieve good performance on most games. Besides that GPUs barely matter with some games that have high requirements but in reality most of their load is on the CPU like for example you can run ARMA3 with high/ultra settings fully relying on a good CPU and have trash GPU.
Also helps with A LOT of games that i am running it on win 7 and not the abominable mixes of bloatware/malware/spyware that came after it.
Yes but you're probably not running it on ultra at 1440p and so to speak I am paired with a 10th gen i7 (10700KF) and 32GB of DDR4 3600MHz RAM running dual channel with XMP, I can achieve a higher framerate if I want but then what's the point for a game like this? It's not like it's a competitive shooter in which I dotend to lower the graphics a lot to achieve the highest framerate as possible.

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes