Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.3.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
With that out of the way, I am having difficulty lunching the game, Its asking me for Microsoft Visuial C++ Runtime. but as far as i know all my windows updates are up to date and i have all the normal C++ stuff installed.
Try installing this .

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Can someone please compress this game, it's pretty big at 12 GB. Thank you very much.
only way to really compress it smaller than it is, is to split it into parts. so how small do you want it to be (and yes I have tried to compress it smaller without splitting it up).

and I will create a smaller multi part file if peaople want it as it won't take long for me to do so. I just need to know how small people want each part (if 4 Gigabytes is small enough than I will do so, otherwise I'll go as small as 100 Megabytes if I have to)

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Patch Notes 4.0.1
Known Issues

• Censor hotkey doesn't work in the scenario creator.
Lovense
  • Should now work in the new goddess scenes.
General
  • censor hotkey added for the uncensored version
  • The goddess sex scene should now only trigger now if correct dialogue options are selected.
  • Settings should now correctly apply from the in-game pause menu.
  • The FPS limit and texture streaming pool now sets CORRECTLY!!!!!
  • Audio should no longer try to deafen you when you start up the game.
  • When you have more than 3 dialogue options you will now see a scroll icon.
Save system
  • Saving system has been improved.
  • Game save files is now moved into another folder to easily find the relevant save files.
  • Also the game will auto move the old save files to the new folder.
Animation Additions
  • Improvements to Goddess' animations
  • Female version of foot job scene with Goddess
  • Lovense integration for Portal sex scene and Goddess' foot job scene
So the goddess' scene is... just a footjob?
Didn't Melody have a cowgirl scene in the 'dream' sequence? I couldn't get that when I tried a few times.

Last edited:

JustMarkee

Jan 15, 2020
Hey there, Science Team!

First of all: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT so far and we hope this build is going to give you an idea of the scope we are going for with this game. It´s kinda big.
Hot Quicktip: Press ALT to lock and unlock the camera.
This build is marked PRE ALPHA because there are many new and experimental systems in place:
  • Character Spline Movement System
  • Genital Spline Movement System
  • Revamped Cinematic Storytelling Pipeline
  • Revamped Character Creator
  • Revamped True First Person Player Character
  • Full Overhaul on Animation Processing
  • Fully Rebuilt Sandbox aka Sandbox V2
  • Virtual Little Tokyo Full City Loading System
  • Full Revamp of the Outfit System
  • Procedural Head Orientation System
Below (KNOWN BUGS & ISSUES) you can find a number of issues and possible solutions when interacting with this PRE ALPHA build of ANBW.
This is a Pre-Alpha build, so there is definitely going to be some scuff. If you prefer a cleaner experience, we recommend waiting for the hotfixes that will be coming later this month.

Now to the official announcement message:

We're thrilled to announce the arrival of a NEW Build. In the latest subchapter in A Nut Between Worlds, get ready to introduce yourself to Melody properly, and see Virtual Little Tokyo for the very first time! Explore Melody’s apartment, get yourself some fresh clothes, and prepare to embark on your adventure to save VLT.
The Sandbox has also been REVAMPED and is easier to use now! With more animations and less technical tinkering, we think you’ll greatly enjoy what we’ve cooked up for you. There will also be new characters added soon!

KNOWN BUGS & ISSUES
  • Female Player Head does not receive skin tone changes (but body does)
  • Silent Protagonist currently has no speech bubbles (avoid playing with this option for now)
  • Popping and Hopping of the Camera between Scenes / Subchapters / while loading
  • Game at times can randomly skip entire subchapters, especially exploration sections
  • Some scenes in Sandbox V2 do have really shaky or blurry camera angles
  • Melody at times tracks back on the movement spline
  • Double Music in a section of Portal Subchapter
  • A spoken line in the new subchapter has no lipsync animation
  • City Lights load in late
  • Save and Loading System does not retain all character information (Outfit System)
  • Sandbox V2 - when playing with Melody interacting (pressing E) with her QUITS the game
HOW TO PLAY A PRE ALPHA BUILD
  • We left portions of the STORY MAP menu in the game, which allows you to easily start over a new character at the character creator subchapter.
  • UE5 uses DX12 meaning your shader cache gets generated at runtime during gameplay. Expect hitches and harsher load times during your first play-through because of the caching working in the background.
As always, our team here at Big Bang appreciates all of your support! We look forward to hearing your feedback on the new story portions and features, as well as what you experience in the new Sandbox Mode.
1697180085605.png
Mega link:
WeTransfer:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
if anyone else is seeing censorship, go into the settings and toggle censorship on then back off
fixed it for me

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ghostx156

Nov 29, 2020
Is there a way to make the game not run like a PowerPoint presentation? I have an rtx 3050 and Ryzen 7 and it still runs like shit, I could run Call of Duty better than this.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is there a way to make the game not run like a PowerPoint presentation? I have an rtx 3050 and Ryzen 7 and it still runs like shit, I could run Call of Duty better than this.
idk the game is a mess for me as well. The global illumination is also fucked and everything either looks flat if I turn it off, or it pulsates if I turn ambient occulusion to max.
I loved the idea of this game but god damn, did they make no progress when it comes to technicalities. Hell, everything feels worse in this version, because there's much more content that's even more buggy than the day one version content.

Reactions: cross933

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Hey there, Science Team!

First of all: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT so far and we hope this build is going to give you an idea of the scope we are going for with this game. It´s kinda big.

This build is marked PRE ALPHA because there are many new and experimental systems in place:
  • Character Spline Movement System
  • Genital Spline Movement System
  • Revamped Cinematic Storytelling Pipeline
  • Revamped Character Creator
  • Revamped True First Person Player Character
  • Full Overhaul on Animation Processing
  • Fully Rebuilt Sandbox aka Sandbox V2
  • Virtual Little Tokyo Full City Loading System
  • Full Revamp of the Outfit System
  • Procedural Head Orientation System
Below (KNOWN BUGS & ISSUES) you can find a number of issues and possible solutions when interacting with this PRE ALPHA build of ANBW.
This is a Pre-Alpha build, so there is definitely going to be some scuff. If you prefer a cleaner experience, we recommend waiting for the hotfixes that will be coming later this month.

Now to the official announcement message:

We're thrilled to announce the arrival of a NEW Build. In the latest subchapter in A Nut Between Worlds, get ready to introduce yourself to Melody properly, and see Virtual Little Tokyo for the very first time! Explore Melody’s apartment, get yourself some fresh clothes, and prepare to embark on your adventure to save VLT.
The Sandbox has also been REVAMPED and is easier to use now! With more animations and less technical tinkering, we think you’ll greatly enjoy what we’ve cooked up for you. There will also be new characters added soon!

KNOWN BUGS & ISSUES
  • Female Player Head does not receive skin tone changes (but body does)
  • Silent Protagonist currently has no speech bubbles (avoid playing with this option for now)
  • Popping and Hopping of the Camera between Scenes / Subchapters / while loading
  • Game at times can randomly skip entire subchapters, especially exploration sections
  • Some scenes in Sandbox V2 do have really shaky or blurry camera angles
  • Melody at times tracks back on the movement spline
  • Double Music in a section of Portal Subchapter
  • A spoken line in the new subchapter has no lipsync animation
  • City Lights load in late
  • Save and Loading System does not retain all character information (Outfit System)
  • Sandbox V2 - when playing with Melody interacting (pressing E) with her QUITS the game
HOW TO PLAY A PRE ALPHA BUILD
  • We left portions of the STORY MAP menu in the game, which allows you to easily start over a new character at the character creator subchapter.
  • UE5 uses DX12 meaning your shader cache gets generated at runtime during gameplay. Expect hitches and harsher load times during your first play-through because of the caching working in the background.
As always, our team here at Big Bang appreciates all of your support! We look forward to hearing your feedback on the new story portions and features, as well as what you experience in the new Sandbox Mode.
View attachment 3002016
Mega link: Mega
WeTransfer:
FLOOR STUCK! FLOOR STUCK! PLEASE!

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I mean, this is something I won't be playing unless they add a proper way to skip dialogue. The talking points even when sped up are still way too long. I don't know about you but, when I'm playing an adult game, I want content - not discussions.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
I mean, this is something I won't be playing unless they add a proper way to skip dialogue. The talking points even when sped up are still way too long. I don't know about you but, when I'm playing an adult game, I want content - not discussions.
This is what I don't get. There is a whole lot of beating around the bush here when most people just probably want to get to the point and fuck Melody. The whole game could have focused on that single aspect and it would have been golden.

Reactions: DommySalami

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
How do you access the new Sandbox mode ?

Or is this update nothing more then showing the appartment map ? Because after the game progresses to "get outside" there is nothing more to do. Can´t interact with Melody either.

Edit: Skimming thorugh the Thread I ve read about scenes with the goddess (footjob). How do you aceess those ?

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 14 Votes