Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.3.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I was really only interested in the vr part. It sounds like they aren't even bothering with that until after release, which means its probably going to be tacked on.

Reactions: telomere1234

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
Good stuff.
But this game is WIP still aaaaand Mel is into werewolves confirmed.
thumb_well-im-waiting-meme-maker-well-im-waiting-50663440.png

Last edited:

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Maybe it's just me but, her voice acting is cringy. Since I only watch her on Twitch, I don't see her horny side like on CB streams. To me, it's a comedian trying to be sexy.

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Maybe it's just me but, her voice acting is cringy. Since I only watch her on Twitch, I don't see her horny side like on CB streams. To me, it's a comedian trying to be sexy.
yeah melody is what NOT to do when trying to come off as sexy when shes constantly killing the mood by trying so hard to be "funny" and "quirky" killing immersion atleast for me

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Why yes I have. Only other thing I can think of is it doesn't like the ultrawide aspect ratio, and things are just off screen to where I can't see them.
That's unlikely, as you should have at something... but not impossible.

Jaymando

Apr 20, 2018
One of the attention of details is Mel's eye blinking ain't syncing for some reason or I should say because her 3D model cant sync that much or idk.

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes