Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.3.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
may I ask if someone compilation Melody vids? well I really don't know if there are many of them.. well not the whole chaturbate ones.

kemono have some BUT most of them are undownloadable videos on sproutvideo said its was privatize and most of links are now 404 craps..

tried to download some of it but not a freaking website downloader work on it (FAK GOOGLESREACH, duckgo de-list most of them).. I can't use OBS because for some reason my PC lags when recording... ahhhh..

anyway here some sample.. hope someone read this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
Why do these games always melt my GPU lol. Can play Elden Ring on max settings but those fanmade UE games always make my GPU go crazy,
You need to understand that often these are flash versions in which there is no proper optimization, and besides, they are often made by one or two people, not a company of 10+ people.

Reactions: Quarcling

1234fillername1234

Nov 6, 2020
yeah melody is what NOT to do when trying to come off as sexy when shes constantly killing the mood by trying so hard to be "funny" and "quirky" killing immersion atleast for me
I am glad someone else said this before me lol. I didn't want to say anything and get torn apart by fanboys or something, but I found the dialogue insanely cringe.

My advice to whoever is making this game, KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID. Short simple lines, like the whole ," I wanna suck your cock" is fine, simple stuff like that. Keep the lines short and sweet. JUST MY OPINION. Try to keep the quirky jokes and lines and shit at a minimum. Dialogue is hard though so I can't complain. Just some of her lines kill my boner because it sounds so forced and fake. IDK.

Quarcling

Mar 3, 2022
Reading through most of the comments I have to smile every now and then, other times I am just confused if people here realize that the uploader here is NOT one of the developers xD

I think something to remember is that this is a pre alpha, which is a playable concept of a game, not a finished release or product.

Someone complained about the login screen in February and its temporarily disabled, but the Patreon Login requirement will come in future builds.

I can see that some users have been happy about the pre alpha so far and others felt it was awkward in some moments.

Feel free to keep those comments going!

At this point in development I rather hear EVERYONE´s thoughts, so we eventually turn at least most of you into happy gamers <3

And maybe at some point even paying customers ;)

- Helltaker

u5ern4m3123

May 4, 2017
Reading through most of the comments I have to smile every now and then, other times I am just confused if people here realize that the uploader here is NOT one of the developers xD

I think something to remember is that this is a pre alpha, which is a playable concept of a game, not a finished release or product.

Someone complained about the login screen in February and its temporarily disabled, but the Patreon Login requirement will come in future builds.

I can see that some users have been happy about the pre alpha so far and others felt it was awkward in some moments.

At this point in development I rather hear EVERYONE´s thoughts, so we eventually turn at least most of you into happy gamers <3

- Helltaker
If you're actually one of the devs, you should probably make a public demo so that people don't have to come here to see how the game plays. A lot of patreon-supported games make the previous version public with each release, so why not try that?
Nice to see that you're looking for more feedback, though. This place will definitely be less filtered than your patreon.

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017

- Helltaker
oh This Game! Dude its SOO GOOD something i didn't know i needed like i wanted something like that but didn't know how to explain it to myself if that makes sense but yea i like it alot i hope there is new content soon cuz i can't wait and maybe in the future i will support the patreon if it gets better then THIS which is still really good :D

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
omfg yes.... now we just need different skins when the game releases of all vshojo members

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
"Because of the login screen, it's possible that with any later version after this one, a Patreon account may be required to play the game."

I will say the "game" looks like it might be interesting down the road. I'll wait until the full game is released and then inevitably posted here. Locking an work-in-progress game (or anything for that matter) behind paywalls just screams "We'll let you see what we're working on AFTER you give us your hard-earned money." Doesn't sit right with me at all. It'd be like if I was working on some really amazing animations, but then locked little teasers behind a paywall. I apologize for the rant, I just hate paywalls of any kind. I will admit the fact it's uncensored helps immensely.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Agent_Smith, like, u don't need to be sorry. We all know how usually patreon projects end.
Besides this version have flaws. It is clunky in animations and voice acting. It have very obvious bugs in which u will get urself straight away. Promising, but not first time I see something like this.

Ravenholmes, downloaded about week ago, worked for me.

P.S.
Quarcling, if u really from dev team: gj u all for pre-alpha.
About animation bugs u probably know. So I will point about voice acting. Her voice sound a bit silent and sometimes as if she forcing herself or being shy. Also there is always nice when partner speaks time to time, during H-scene. And obviously the less repetitive it (same lines), the better.

Last edited:

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
nice art, 0 content
she s screaming to be filled, then game ends just before
this is stupid
Yeah, i didn’t quite understand that mechanic, basically the female cums and then the game is over, which is weird because it is always the contrary, the male is kinda always the one who easily cums first, was expecting a mechanic of endurance, now it’s seems that the girl become the man…
For real though, didn’t understand the mechanics of the game, try everything and didn’t see the “pleasure level” go all the way up, maybe because it’s the first release, but it’s pretty weird, maybe i’m missing steps and someone actually did make the fella cum like a girl, i don’t know at this point.

Last edited:

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Downloading now....Aussie internet.....what a fucking joke 20 Mpbs at least it's better than dial up......Butt not faster than a Drop Bear

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes