Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.4.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Who understood how to "play" in the sandbox mode? Whatever you do, when you press Play, an error appears that you need to save the script (despite the fact that it is saved). The same is true even with ready-made presets. :rolleyes:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Who understood how to "play" in the sandbox mode? Whatever you do, when you press Play, an error appears that you need to save the script (despite the fact that it is saved). The same is true even with ready-made presets. :rolleyes:
You need to save the "scenario" instead of the "environment", if it asks to overwrite then just click "Ok".

Quarcling

Mar 3, 2022
Guess what is getting a definite overhaul this year xD

Reactions: JustMarkee

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Is it wrong of me to think about this game adding a Futanari Zentreya as an optional protag instead? :devilish::devilish:

(Trust me, Im more than happy as is with this. But that would be spoiling me...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye

minimanfan

Jun 1, 2020
Patch 0.3.2.0
Patch Notes 0.3.2.0
General

• New Game button now works
  • Story Map Scene Selection improved UX
  • Input System overhauled (UE 5.1 requirement)
  • Controls Menu added
  • Controls Remapping added
  • Gamepad Support partially added
  • Graphic Settings can now be set to default
  • Game Window Focus Bugs mostly resolved
  • ... many player reported bugs addressed / fixed
Sandbox
  • Weather System Rain Bug fixed
  • bandoleer, sex pose
  • laptop,sex pose
  • tommonagi, sex pose
  • peg, sex pose
  • top, sex pose
Storyline
Storyline

• Stream: Made the timed selections be skip-able. Skipping defaults to not saying anything unless something has already been picked
  • Exploration: Camera is now correctly centered, removing the turn sway bug
  • Censors should correctly be applied to the right position when needed
Known Issues
  • Pause menu needs to be clicked again to get focus
  • Control mapping gets reset to default when game is quit
  • Gamepad Inputs not working in many cases

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjektMelodyANutBetweenWorlds-3.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: evaw and WrongBobby

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
The game now has official support from Lovense, so you can sync your toys to the game and have the toy stimulate you matching what's happening in the game. Might need to get a Lovense Max just for this...

Quarcling

Mar 3, 2022
The game now has official support from Lovense, so you can sync your toys to the game and have the toy stimulate you matching what's happening in the game. Might need to get a Lovense Max just for this...
Shameless affiliate plug then:

namelessretard

Dec 1, 2020
i'm sorry, but is there any available scenarios available? coz sandbox leads you to editor and i couldnt find any premade scenarios to load. Are they available somewhere??

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
i'm sorry, but is there any available scenarios available? coz sandbox leads you to editor and i couldnt find any premade scenarios to load. Are they available somewhere??
I've included the scenario creator examples here.

I guess the devs removed it from later builds for whatever reason.

chronicfireworks

Nov 5, 2019
Version 3.3.0: |
Version 3.3.1: |

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Maybe i am stupid or my computer is to old, but after downloading this game for hours it does not work because of some strange error message about drivers missing. To bad looks sexy, i like her, seems like a great pov experience, if it runs on your computer good for you.

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes