Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Lemon, be careful with this! Someone [cough-cough] might think you're trying to hurt his business.;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There’s only one thing I can’t understand, where is the fish tank mini-game?
WTF NO FISH MINI GAME?
DOES IT HAVE THE PARTY PLANNER AT LEAST?

Classy Lemon i feel disappointed... the best part,
the truly unique fun and original shit is what you have forgotten!
but since i downloaded it before i knew this.... might as well right?
its like when you seduce a hot girl take her to your hotel and ....
when she removes her slimming trousers and push up bra...
if you are already there might as well right? i mean...
you already payed for her drinks all night long anyway!

for those thinking i am joking, i am actually not, i love the mini games!
fuck i get bored fucking Jill or any of the other bitches except Sarah or unless there is some Anal play!
but its not even about Anal, its like Foucault once stated,
"everything in life is about sex except one thing, sex itself is about power!"
thus maledom or outsmarting bitches is the best feeling in the world,
its not about sticking it in the hole, its about breaking them, re frame their minds and points of view
its winning the tag and pull mini game of the red strings that bound all hearts
to be the most beloved one and the least exposed to others tug of desire lust and love!

thus why i have no problem in Sharing or problems with best friends or even group of friends!
there is something cathartic at getting the congratulations of your other 6 biker brothers
for having seduced and persuaded a few young girls to participate in an orgy with you and your friends ....
i mean sort of willingly? cause bikers.... you´re either doing it willingly or not... but you´re doing it!

Any similarities are purely coincidental
sorry for bombing your threat... still love you...
ok ok i will see myself out!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Projekt: Passion - Kollege Days

View attachment 3499270 View attachment 3499271 View attachment 3499273 View attachment 3499275

As I promised one year ago (link⁠) I have rebooted Projekt: Passion into a modern day slice-of-life college dating sim VN. I introduce to you Projekt: Passion - Kollege Days

I have worked super hard on this new dream project of mine so I really hope you enjoy it. Download links below

MEGA
GDRIVE
You know you fucked up right?

You just created an annual tradition. We'll be expecting Season 2 on April 1, 2025.

This was hilarious and a great parody of College AVNs and AVNS in general.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

You just created an annual tradition. We'll be expecting Season 2 on April 1, 2025.

Who said it's a fuck up? How do you know that's not Lemon's plan all along? Season 2 - The SAndrA Interlude.

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and TREXrg

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Who said it's a fuck up? How do you know that's not Lemon's plan all along? Season 2 - The SAndrA Interlude.
I think you mean The SAndrA Murder Fest? Do you not see how she's got red eyes in the background of every scene? Every Li is going to be taken off the board. Starting with Ashe. Be happy your credit card declined.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I think you mean The SAndrA Murder Fest? Do you not see how she's got red eyes in the background of every scene? Every Li is going to be taken off the board. Starting with Ashe. Be happy your credit card declined.
She's just waiting to find the right time to invite MC to her restaurant.

Reactions: AnonW123

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And how do you know the interlude is not a serial murders by bunga bunga mystery? :p

John972

Apr 24, 2018

View attachment 3499270 View attachment 3499271 View attachment 3499273 View attachment 3499275

As I promised one year ago (link⁠) I have rebooted Projekt: Passion into a modern day slice-of-life college dating sim VN. I introduce to you Projekt: Passion - Kollege Days

I have worked super hard on this new dream project of mine so I really hope you enjoy it. Download links below

MEGA
GDRIVE
A-W-E-S-O-M-E-!-!-!

1. Loved the cameo by the two college Jocks.jpg 's ( Glabben/Grax).

2. The school setting was a real passion-killers.jpg , though /s

3. It would be awesome if you could include 'Kollege Days' as a Tabletop rollplaying game that the crew play during their downtime on the ship in Projekt: Passion ['winking at another popular AVN here]. :) :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Next update will be a among us parody with Sandra killing them other LIs one by one. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

You cannot imagine how tired i am of seeing the damn college "that looks like the same school" setting in dozens of games. :HideThePain:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Next update will be a among us parody with Sandra killing them other LIs one by one. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

You cannot imagine how tired i am of seeing the damn college "that looks like the same school" setting in dozens of games. :HideThePain:
I think it's a set of images or something that's available for the developers. That's why they all use the same damn admissions with the circular desk and the staircase on the left and right.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I think it's a set of images or something that's available for the developers. That's why they all use the same damn admissions with the circular desk and the staircase on the left and right.
Yes there are a limited number of Daz prebuilt assets for specialized places like colleges, dorms, etc. that most developers use rather than to go to the time, effort and expense of designing a set from scratch. Here's the lecture hall, for instance:

Reactions: TREXrg and AnonW123

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Yes there are a limited number of Daz prebuilt assets for specialized places like colleges, dorms, etc. that most developers use rather than to go to the time, effort and expense of designing a set from scratch. Here's the lecture hall, for instance:

Cool. Thanks for sharing. Can Honey Select games use Daz images? 'cause I'm sure some of them use it as well.

I think I'm getting off topic here so...umm... SAndrA 's tits...yeah!

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Cool. Thanks for sharing. Can Honey Select games use Daz images? 'cause I'm sure some of them use it as well.

I think I'm getting off topic here so...umm... SAndrA 's tits...yeah!
There may be a way to export them through a third application (maybe Blender, I don't know) but you may lose rigging, textures that are generated dynamically, etc. And then you also get into licensing issues if you publish in a game. Daz assets have a purchase license then a surcharge license if you use them in something you publish for profit. I don't know how those would be treated for a non-Daz publication.

And SAndrA does have nice tits, but her ass is nicer (though not as nice as Elysra's :love: ).

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

MEGA
GDRIVE
Not gonna lie, a college AU spin off like some other JP visual novels have would actually be pretty fun once the main game is complete.

Reactions: TREXrg

idealji

Nov 2, 2020
if i want to play full game, i have to download 0.7 for season 1 and 0.10 for season 2 separately ?

4.80 star(s) 232 Votes