Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Joker knew what he was talking about when he wanted to fuck the robot.
This looks very interesting, gonna give it a shot.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Just started playin and loving it already! It's great that humor, voice acting and beatiful renders are present in this one as well ;)

EDIT: finished the chapter, great as expected :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
Harem, probably. Sharing/ntr, probably not.
What about Romance, i was about to ask for Harem as well. Also dont care for ntr/sharing, im fine either way.
Like, if you can choose who do you wanna be in a romantic relationship with in this game

Mar 7, 2021
Very impressive start. Hope it doesn't gradually get worse and worse every update like most VNs that had a strong start. I'm not much of a harem and sharing guy myself as I much prefer a committed romance so bringing those in might be a turn off for me, but I also understand there are many that like those.

Overall the game is really good! Though I find the comic relief moments to be way too excessive and out of place at times. Don't get me wrong, I love a good joke when it's executed in the right time, and the game does for the most part with witty remarks and the Raiders, but it's way too overused that it ruins some of the more serious moments like when they infiltrated the SAC base, which was first of all, labeled as a "SAC EVIL LAIR BASE" (literally) and the encounter with the guard and the demian inside the base, which unfortunately makes the main antagonists look like fools instead. So unless the dev is going for a full-on comedy game, they should tone the comedy parts down a little bit. But other than that, the game's great. I wish the dev all the best!

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well I am already hooked because holy fucking shit!:eek:

I don't think i've ever played a VN with such a high quality opening and definitely never played a VN with animations like that honestly just a cinematic masterpeice. Usually I play with VNs muted but since it was tagged 'voiced' i decided to play with headphones and I am glad I did, amazing work with the audio fantastic choice of music and sound effects plus the voice actors/actresses did amazing work too. Was a nice handful of lewd scenes for a first release so that was great to with nice animations along with sounds. Also love the comedy - always find myself picking the funny dialogue options, oh and also finding all the deaths too.

Really cannot wait to see what more is to come, truly hooked. Though I am worried that due to these high quality productions - especially the animations that we might be waiting quite a while for a next update.

Reactions: E_nigma

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Well I am already hooked because holy fucking shit!:eek:

I don't think i've ever played a VN with such a high quality opening and definitely never played a VN with animations like that honestly just a cinematic masterpeice. Usually I play with VNs muted but since it was tagged 'voiced' i decided to play with headphones and I am glad I did, amazing work with the audio fantastic choice of music and sound effects plus the voice actors/actresses did amazing work too. Was a nice handful of lewd scenes for a first release so that was great to with nice animations along with sounds. Also love the comedy - always find myself picking the funny dialogue options, oh and also finding all the deaths too.

Really cannot wait to see what more is to come, truly hooked. Though I am worried that due to these high quality productions - especially the animations that we might be waiting quite a while for a next update.
Glad you liked it. Can't say for sure but I believe that each update will be roughly two months apart

SamDev

Apr 18, 2022
"Earth has long since been abandoned"
excuse me, Will someone please tell me what the meaning of this sentence is? my English is not very good.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Fucking loved the first release! Gorgeous girls/bot we have here. High quality renders, your cinematics aren't a news anymore, very well made. The music really improves the experience. About the humor, i like how it is but i think its a matter of personal taste. Let's hope you'll get more supporters, you really deserve it.

Reactions: ellanos

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
should have him try to take a bite of the pizza with the mask on and be like i hate wearing these dam things be funny as every body has dun it at lest once since having to were them for the past 2 years i no its a dum meme and all but would get a good lafe out of it at lest

4.80 star(s) 232 Votes