Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If anyone has marketing tips please throw them at me
Twitter, other discord servers that allow sharing your project. Also (I'm biased): you can upload your game there and reach a wider audience, which includes being shared on our twitter (each game update gets tweeted out) also you can post to our which gets tweeted via our art twitter too. We also offer advertisement on our site too.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Twitter, other discord servers that allow sharing your project. Also (I'm biased): you can upload your game there and reach a wider audience, which includes being shared on our twitter (each game update gets tweeted out) also you can post to our which gets tweeted via our art twitter too. We also offer advertisement on our site too.
Cheers!

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
So how does one upload a game to Lewdpixels exactly?

me130

Dec 11, 2017
The intro cutscene was seriously great. Probably might even be better than Broken Dreamer's cutscenes.

The story was intriguing, English was good, it has really good looking girls, comedy was great. For me this rivals Eternum's first release (Which I felt had the potential to be the best game on this site).

So yeah, great work dev! I'll now go an play your previous game too :)

DenimRat

May 2, 2020
In regards to your question about toning down the comedy, I think at the moment it's fine. I feel the cyberpunk setting fits a goofier tone better than a dark fantasy like After The Inferno. However I hope that as the plot continues, and the main conflict gets more serious, so will the tone.
I do have a small concern regarding the models. The male demian is large, with rippling muscle, and curved horns. The female demian is kind of just a red human with horns. Personally I would love to see a huge girl. I'll still play either way, but I think something like that would really help the variety.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
absolutely amazing, i was blown away by the visuals, story and the whole project as a whole.. comedy is perfectly done and i was literally rofl when Sandra blew my head off for the 1st game over screen lol.. I cant wait to see where this title goes.. i did try Inferno previously but i'll be honest and say i couldnt get into it.. THIS however genre wise is defo in my interest bracket and will gladly be leaving a 5* review due to its amazing debut

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Games endeavouring to be Wacky very quickly come across as grating and try-hard to me, but this isn't too bad. A fairly decent balance for now, but I definitely wouldn't steer harder into the comedy (just my personal taste, obviously).

Other than that, this is a very promising start. Visually interesting, solid characterization, moves the plot forward at a decent clip, etc. Will be looking forward to more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was worried about the cutscenes at first, but god damn that was a great start!
Oh, I'd forgotten about them but yes, those were annoying as hell. I get that the dev wants to show off their animations, but having to sit through glacial dialogue without being able to click through it always annoys me; didn't want to use the "SKIP" option for fear of missing something important in the dialogue.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Please please please make this a good game. I loved the trailer and will pick it up after a few more updates. Just worried this would be a "straight to sex" kind of game without any sexual tension. Those are fun, sure, but games with sexy situations, teasing, and tension are just different in the best kind of way.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
looks amazing. just one tidbit problem for me is that the mc voice acting doesnt match him at all lol. but oh well. its something i can just mute so its fine.

4.80 star(s) 234 Votes