Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ERkjrk

Sep 15, 2021
If Earth is long since gone, how come there's a map of Earth in the starship when Kaylee and Protag are talking?

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Just FYI guys - currently there's a survey on patreon regarding bonus sex scene for new episode:
1655796828853.png

So if somebody was considering joining, now might be a good time - and I'm totally not saying that because I'm trying to find some extra votes for Kaylee... :D

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
part2_35 4.jpg

I've been focusing a lot on improving the coloration of my scenes, trying out different color pallets and combinations, to make them nicer to look at. This render for example has a blue and brown color palette, which is pretty nice to look at.

With that said, I will be releasing a hotfix which will improve the colors and brightness of the v0.1 renders. I've also made a couple of small changes to gags that I thought were too on the nose or weren't good for the lore. If you've already played 0.1 then there won't be anything new to see.

That's it for now, cheers and take care!

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
The poll xD who dosnt want good Comedy AND Sex... i mean maybe not always at the same time or it feels like shame xD

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 1884688

I've been focusing a lot on improving the coloration of my scenes, trying out different color pallets and combinations, to make them nicer to look at. This render for example has a blue and brown color palette, which is pretty nice to look at.

With that said, I will be releasing a hotfix which will improve the colors and brightness of the v0.1 renders. I've also made a couple of small changes to gags that I thought were too on the nose or weren't good for the lore. If you've already played 0.1 then there won't be anything new to see.

That's it for now, cheers and take care!
Hey can you tell me how to learn doing art like this? My brother want to do digital arts but he dosnt know where to start or with what

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hey can you tell me how to learn doing art like this? My brother want to do digital arts but he dosnt know where to start or with what
The game is made in DAZ Studio, as are most 3D adult games. It's just a matter of adding assets such as characters, clothes, props, etc, and playing around with different aspects of the scenes like camera angles and lighting

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Minor update, if you've already played 0.1 there won't be anything new.

v0.1.1 patch notes
- Improved lighting and coloring for all 0.1 renders
- Changed or added background music to a few scenes
- Minor alterations to two gags that I thought were too on the nose or not good for the lore
- Cum scenes look better
- Minor changes to menu interface

Reactions: repuindy

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
Ah, here we go again after After the Inferno... Gonna wait until there's more updates though, but the game already looks great! Carry on.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
watched the trailer for this and you had me hooked! the renders look great and the voice acting was an unexpected surprise. the humor in the trailer was pretty good, if the jokes and one liners are like that in the game as well you could be sitting on a gem here! ive even taken an interest in checking out After the Inferno as well! keep up the good work! ill be checking out the current build when i get a bit more "free time"! :p

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
part2_38_4 mc.jpg

Please excuse my recent silence. There hasn't been anything of interest to report on. Work has progressed steadily. Most of the main stuff is done for v0.2, and I'll hopefully have it out by next Saturday for patrons. July 16 that is.

That's it for now. Cheers, take care!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hey all! I posted a public poll on Patreon regarding lore entries. Anyone can vote so get in there and get your voice heard!

Reactions: Redd23 and repuindy
May 3, 2022
Amazing story with nice models although I hope to see few MILFs at least in the crew. And I am just glad that most people voted to not tone down the comedy because there is nothing called excess when it comes down to comedy or sex scenes imo.

• Love
Reactions: Classy Lemon

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

I just received the last of my voice lines, which means that I can animate the final cutscene, which means that I can release v0.2 for patrons this Saturday, assuming that nothing goes terribly wrong that is. I hope I didn't jinx it now.

Cheers, take care!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021

0.2 is out for patrons!

part2_47 mc3.jpg

Patch notes:
- Continuation of the story
- 2 new lewd scenes
- 2 new cutscenes
- 6 new achievements
- Added a gallery for lore, including 9 lore entries
- Sprinkled some additional narrative dialogue into the script, should be reminiscent of the memories from After the Inferno

It will be out for free in two weeks, July 30. Cheers, take care!

4.80 star(s) 234 Votes