Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I would give this game 4 stars out of five, but don't really want to downgrade the rating, so I write my opinion as a comment.
The new game feels better than the previous one, which I dropped at some point. Really good humor, it's not that often I can find a game In which I want to continue to watch the crazy situations in which the characters find themselves. I would even say the game easily could be without sex content at all, it would be just a nice comedy story. Animations are perfect, but could be better if there were more sex positions during them. As for sex scenes itself, here we see same cliches that everything will start with blowjobs (don't get me wrong, I really like this stuff), that will be progressing until it go to anal or bdsm. The scene with Kaylee easily could be full-blown sex right after their confession, and it kinda makes more sense, than end just on the bj. But the scene with android, at the other hand, makes sense since she's only dreaming about sex with MC. Maybe I'm nitpicking and things will be different in future updates, but for now it looks like this. I just kinda tired of this sex order in these games, why not make random progression, it's not like they all are virgins.

It is not very clear what is the purpose of these small video inserts. While they all looking good, they don't serve any real purpose for the game, it's not as if the whole game was an entire movie or those voice acting was a thing for the whole game. So the moments for such inserts should have been chosen more carefully. The first one is the exception, it's more like action scene, and the other one with comedy effect, but the rest doesn't feel necessary to waste development time on them.

And for the last, while I admit that it's nice light comedy story, and it seems that the dev quite skillful, I don't know why not make more out of it. The choices feels quite meaningless at this point, and their only purpose is to see content or not. I think the dev could achieve much more if he tried to make it more like a game with the basic rpg elements, or at least tried to make a novel with a branching system of decisions and consequences.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Harem, probably. Sharing/ntr, no.
I never played After the Inferno, so I'm new to your games. Unless you think everyone knows you and your games and what they are about, I'd suggest adding "NO NTR" to the genre section or dev notes so people don't ask. If you think people will already know what you are about, coolio I suppose :)

But the REAL reason I wrote this message, your profile picture is one of the best images I've ever seen :love:
That's the classiest Lemon ever to grace Earth. Good job!

• Red Heart

41shadox

Feb 21, 2021
I would give this game 4 stars out of five, but don't really want to downgrade the rating, so I write my opinion as a comment.
The new game feels better than the previous one, which I dropped at some point. Really good humor, it's not that often I can find a game In which I want to continue to watch the crazy situations in which the characters find themselves. I would even say the game easily could be without sex content at all, it would be just a nice comedy story. Animations are perfect, but could be better if there were more sex positions during them. As for sex scenes itself, here we see same cliches that everything will start with blowjobs (don't get me wrong, I really like this stuff), that will be progressing until it go to anal or bdsm. The scene with Kaylee easily could be full-blown sex right after their confession, and it kinda makes more sense, than end just on the bj. But the scene with android, at the other hand, makes sense since she's only dreaming about sex with MC. Maybe I'm nitpicking and things will be different in future updates, but for now it looks like this. I just kinda tired of this sex order in these games, why not make random progression, it's not like they all are virgins.

It is not very clear what is the purpose of these small video inserts. While they all looking good, they don't serve any real purpose for the game, it's not as if the whole game was an entire movie or those voice acting was a thing for the whole game. So the moments for such inserts should have been chosen more carefully. The first one is the exception, it's more like action scene, and the other one with comedy effect, but the rest doesn't feel necessary to waste development time on them.

And for the last, while I admit that it's nice light comedy story, and it seems that the dev quite skillful, I don't know why not make more out of it. The choices feels quite meaningless at this point, and their only purpose is to see content or not. I think the dev could achieve much more if he tried to make it more like a game with the basic rpg elements, or at least tried to make a novel with a branching system of decisions and consequences.
Did you miss the two choices where you can recruit two new people? That seems quite meaningful

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Did you miss the two choices where you can recruit two new people? That seems quite meaningful
Yeah, they are blocked so I forgot about them. Besides I assumed that they will join at some point anyway, сonsidering that previous choices was leading to the same outcome.

People like them, they make the characters feel more alive, and they take minimal development time. That's why I have them :)
It's good that you think that they don't take much of your time, I thought otherwise, considering how painful is work with animations.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
This game is on a level of its own ... I´m very impressed. (y) :cool: (y)
Awesome story, together with a lot of humor (my kind of humor^^), scenic camera work and cute girls -> this alone is a huge plus in my books :)
But there is more! Not only the background renders are unique and consistent ... no, there are the unique models of the characters too ... they have each a own story and acting accordingly. What makes them so much more "believable".
I can not only see great potential in this game but I also recognize the passion in it. In each scene I could see the huge amount of work & mind the dev´s put in every single one of them! (y):love:

Nothing in this game has disappointed ... everything fits together. not an easy task!

Congratulations Classy Lemon ... and from me a HUGE thanks for you and your team for creating this game and also for sharing it with us. I´m really impressed how fine the sense for details in your project is.
From the story, to the renders and last but not least the characters.

9/10 from my side ... your project sets some new "standards"! (y);)
hopefully the "standard" stays the same in further development ^^

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
is this just an update that i need to add to the previous one? this is a later version than i have but smaller in file size...

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Incredible game, very entertaining, funny and well made, my respects to the Dev.
If I had to mention something I didn't like, maybe it would be the skin texture of the demoness-like character in the club.
But that's just my personal taste. I wish you much success with your game Classy Lemon(y)

• Red Heart

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Well the game is great especially the smooth animate, the last game's character style was not my cup of tea so I didn't try it, glad this time we have some nice character. :whistle:
What is the use of the three color choices? Will it affect the story in the future by counting which personal type have a larger number?:unsure:
Will there be anymore Li in the future other than the ship member in the game now? Hope this will be a harem end rather than choose one in the final.:cautious:

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes