Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
So, looking at the walkthrough, there are areas where certain scenes occur if a certain girl has joined the crew. But I haven't seen any way for the girls to not join the crew. Like, there's no "no" option. And the walkthrough basically says continue on with the game and X girl joins. Do some of them end up not joining if you pick certain options?

Also, has that favor been cashed in yet?

Last edited:

jfgh23

Mar 31, 2021
So, looking at the walkthrough, there are areas where certain scenes occur if a certain girl has joined the crew. But I haven't seen any way for the girls to not join the crew. Like, there's no "no" option. And the walkthrough basically says continue on with the game and X girl joins. Do some of them end up not joining if you pick certain options?

Also, has that favor been cashed in yet?
1. No
2. No

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Projekt Passion - MultiMod Edition (Season 1 Ep7 v0.7)
View attachment 3595859
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

View attachment 3595864 View attachment 3595865 View attachment 3595866

The best multi-mod in the entire galaxy. Rise and resist the SAC with the most powerful features of any human Corporation. Everything you've asked for and more. Indepth and fully dynamic ChoiceGuide (changes according to your previous choices), fully isolated custom SanchoGallery, SanchoCheats, UI enhancements, named saves, alt-character renaming, and much more. Click the spoilers below for indepth feature lists (do it recruit, that's a direct order from the top brass).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Thanks to Classy Lemon for being (semi)receptive to my bug reports ( :p ) and constructive criticisms, and you VN fans for your patience while I get this beast professionally coded. Please support the VN developer if you can.

Season 2 coming soon.
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Projekt Passion - MultiMod Edition (Season 2 Ep11 v0.11)
ProjektPassion_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

ProjPassion SM B02a1.jpg ProjPassion SM B02a2.jpg ProjPassion SM B02a6.jpg

Still so badass it can't be listed in the OP!

The best multi-mod in the entire galaxy. Rise and resist the SAC with the most powerful features of any human Corporation. Everything you've asked for and more. Indepth and fully dynamic ChoiceGuide (changes according to your previous choices), fully isolated custom SanchoGallery, SanchoCheats, UI enhancements, named saves, alt-character renaming, and much more. Click the spoilers below for indepth feature lists (do it recruit, that's a direct order from the top brass).
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Thanks again to Classy Lemon for being receptive to my bug reports and constructive criticisms, and you VN fans for your moral support and patience while I got all of this content coded. As always, please support the VN developer if you can.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Still so badass it can't be listed in the OP!
Lmao well I still think it is weird that some of your mods aren't in the game OP links (except those that already had multi mod link because it seems there is some weird rule where they can't link more than 1 of the same type of mod) because imho they are superior to most of the other mods with a lot of features and with on/off switches on them making them very flexible to use.

Do you have to make a request to the moderator of the OP or something for it to be linked?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do you have to make a request to the moderator of the OP or something for it to be linked?
Well of course I do bud, not my first rodeo... but it's basically out of spite at this point. Requests are like selective hearing IRL, black sheep are generally ignored by a "select few" in "power" (hint, hint).

Reactions: pitao and Elduriel
4.80 star(s) 233 Votes