• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jfgh23

Mar 31, 2021
So, looking at the walkthrough, there are areas where certain scenes occur if a certain girl has joined the crew. But I haven't seen any way for the girls to not join the crew. Like, there's no "no" option. And the walkthrough basically says continue on with the game and X girl joins. Do some of them end up not joining if you pick certain options?

Also, has that favor been cashed in yet?
1. No
2. No

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Projekt Passion - MultiMod Edition (Season 1 Ep7 v0.7)
View attachment 3595859
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

View attachment 3595864 View attachment 3595865 View attachment 3595866

The best multi-mod in the entire galaxy. Rise and resist the SAC with the most powerful features of any human Corporation. Everything you've asked for and more. Indepth and fully dynamic ChoiceGuide (changes according to your previous choices), fully isolated custom SanchoGallery, SanchoCheats, UI enhancements, named saves, alt-character renaming, and much more. Click the spoilers below for indepth feature lists (do it recruit, that's a direct order from the top brass).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Thanks to Classy Lemon for being (semi)receptive to my bug reports ( :p ) and constructive criticisms, and you VN fans for your patience while I get this beast professionally coded. Please support the VN developer if you can.

Season 2 coming soon.
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Projekt Passion - MultiMod Edition (Season 2 Ep11 v0.11)
ProjektPassion_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

ProjPassion SM B02a1.jpg ProjPassion SM B02a2.jpg ProjPassion SM B02a6.jpg

Still so badass it can't be listed in the OP!

The best multi-mod in the entire galaxy. Rise and resist the SAC with the most powerful features of any human Corporation. Everything you've asked for and more. Indepth and fully dynamic ChoiceGuide (changes according to your previous choices), fully isolated custom SanchoGallery, SanchoCheats, UI enhancements, named saves, alt-character renaming, and much more. Click the spoilers below for indepth feature lists (do it recruit, that's a direct order from the top brass).
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Thanks again to Classy Lemon for being receptive to my bug reports and constructive criticisms, and you VN fans for your moral support and patience while I got all of this content coded. As always, please support the VN developer if you can.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Still so badass it can't be listed in the OP!
Lmao well I still think it is weird that some of your mods aren't in the game OP links (except those that already had multi mod link because it seems there is some weird rule where they can't link more than 1 of the same type of mod) because imho they are superior to most of the other mods with a lot of features and with on/off switches on them making them very flexible to use.

Do you have to make a request to the moderator of the OP or something for it to be linked?

pitao

May 18, 2023
vks017 Can you give me an example of an AVN with good animations?
Hehehe I also was flabbergasted with that review because i didn't agreed with anything on it, can compare Projekt Passion with at least 50-100 other games in this site and PP is definitely top tier render/animation wise but everyone is intitled to their opinion and tastes, should be much better argued and explained but probably that user got their expectations so over the top and somehow got disappointed lol but at least wasn't like many reviews that was auto 1 star, they gave it 3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
I am sorry if my review offended some here. You have to remember reviews are subjective and we cant always agree on ratings.

All I can say is the review was made in good faith. I did genuinely give the game a fair shot of a full playthrough. I had an issue with the render quality and variety of girls more than the animations. Maybe I could have given them 0.5-1 star more but the overall score would still be about the same.
In terms of review length sure it could be more detailed and longer but its not meant to be a professional review. Just my overall feelings that the game did not match my initial expectations.
3/5 is still an above average game score.

I am happy for all of you who are loving this game.

pitao

May 18, 2023
I am sorry if my review offended some here. You have to remember reviews are subjective and we cant always agree on ratings.

All I can say is the review was made in good faith. I did genuinely give the game a fair shot of a full playthrough. I had an issue with the render quality and variety of girls more than the animations. Maybe I could have given them 0.5-1 star more but the overall score would still be about the same.
In terms of review length sure it could be more detailed and longer but its not meant to be a professional review. Just my overall feelings that the game did not match my initial expectations.

Yup everyone is intitled to their opinion and tastes. Didn't offend me in any way, simply didn't agree with it. You weren't like many that just because wasn't their cup of tea it would be an 1 star automatically. For you it is simply an average game, most categories were 3/5 and you didn't gave any negative 1 or 2 stars.

41shadox

Feb 21, 2021

I was mostly just surprised that you thought the animations were average, it's pretty widely agreed upon that this game has some of the highest quality animations

pitao

May 18, 2023
I was mostly just surprised that you thought the animations were average, it's pretty widely agreed upon that this game has some of the highest quality animations
Yep got hooked just with the first animated sequence of the game, even though it has a sex scene right out the bat and for some can be a turn off because they may think this is just a fuckfest game, and it isn't. Also it has right after first sequence the first game over death scene with SAndrA and even though it is just a simple death it sets the (sometimes) silly awesomely mood of the game :D. The renders afterwards may not be everyone style aesthetically wise but it was just what I was looking for in a space sci-fi game, maybe they were a bit grainy at start but they improve a lot over the development time, it is normal in almost about any game in this site. Maybe Classy Lemon can revisit it once the game is finished and give some additional polish but imho it is much more important that the development time is used to progress the story/plot and the humor that definitely is my cup of tea haha

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here are direct links:
ProjektPassionS1-0.7_walkthrough-rev-1.6.pdf
ProjektPassionS2-0.11_walkthrough-rev-1.6.pdf

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Good morning (CST),

I very rarely eyeball other folks' work but decided to took a quick gander to see what bugs you might have found since I hadn't seen you reporting any in this thread.
FYI: I cannot replicate the following reported bug (it works fine on my end even on bench testing PC's with fresh installs):
1715085474734.png
You might want to verify on your end as Bonus I, S2 can be played (once unlocked) via both the VN's Gallery and via the Achievements screens. I checked the Cutscene as well in case that is what you are referencing, again with zero issue.

Otherwise I personally agree with the other 3 S2 bugs you mention.

Regards.

Reactions: pitao

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
This might be the case of me reading the hype of animations and expecting too much. That's why sometimes you can enjoy media more if you don't read reviews before hand.
In a way this game has got the balance right, the newest games with arguably better graphics including animations take too long between releases. I actually enjoy games with little to no animations just fine.

I also love sci-fi so wish this project all the best in the future.

Reactions: TREXrg

pitao

May 18, 2023
This might be the case of me reading the hype of animations and expecting too much
I usually avoid reading reviews before trying a game exactly to not raise my expectations, I found this game thru a thread of user (SlapE) that have a list of favorite/recommended games in this site. And when I read reviews I try to read one of 5 stars, one of 3-4 stars and one of 1-2 stars so my pre judgement and expectations don't betray me lol

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Lemon, sir, I loaded S2 into Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178 and recompiled. Reset the persistence and did a fast run through S1. Loading S2 did not generate the "do you trust this save" warning and the lore in the codex was fine. So, it does seem that there's an issue with having changed Ren'Py versions. Sorry for the bad news, but at least we know the cause and cure.

I have not tested anything in a subsequent S1 run to see whether that causes problems.

Cheers!

Reactions: pitao

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Good morning (CST),

I very rarely eyeball other folks' work but decided to took a quick gander to see what bugs you might have found since I hadn't seen you reporting any in this thread.
FYI: I cannot replicate the following reported bug (it works fine on my end even on bench testing PC's with fresh installs):
View attachment 3611739
You might want to verify on your end as Bonus I, S2 can be played (once unlocked) via both the VN's Gallery and via the Achievements screens. I checked the Cutscene as well in case that is what you are referencing, again with zero issue.

Otherwise I personally agree with the other 3 S2 bugs you mention.

Regards.
Thanks for letting me know, I normally double-check everything before stating there is a bug. Since this was in a previous release I will assume it has been fixed and I missed it when I reviewed the modifications.

Either way I'll remove it from the walkthrough.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning PP fans,

Considering it took over a week I'm going to assume it's not due to my original personal report request but rather a few of you folks sending reports as well that (as of ~30mins ago) has the VN OP edited to add SanchoMod to the Extras listings.

Thank you for your support and allowing potential new VN fans to know they have options that they otherwise might have never known existed without this OP listing.

Regards.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Good morning PP fans,

Considering it took over a week I'm going to assume it's not due to my original personal report request but rather a few of you folks sending reports as well that (as of ~30mins ago) has the VN OP edited to add SanchoMod to the Extras listings.

Thank you for your support and allowing potential new VN fans to know they have options that they otherwise might have never known existed without this OP listing.

Regards.
Movie gif. Leonardo DiCaprio as Jay in the Great Gatsby dons a tux and slick hair. He smiles and tips his head forward as he lifts a glass of wine, fireworks erupting in the background.

Reactions: pitao and TREXrg
4.80 star(s) 235 Votes