Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 9, 2018
It's ironic when Elysra says "If you had only gotten to know me for 5 more minutes, I might've considered it," because if you do wait 5 more minutes, you'll get locked out of apparently every sex scene with her for the rest of the game according to the guide.

In general do the flirt point requirements become less strict? It's kind of annoying that you need to choose every available flirt every time in order to get the scenes. Or perhaps I'm misreading the guide.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
It's ironic when Elysra says "If you had only gotten to know me for 5 more minutes, I might've considered it," because if you do wait 5 more minutes, you'll get locked out of apparently every sex scene with her for the rest of the game according to the guide.

In general do the flirt point requirements become less strict? It's kind of annoying that you need to choose every available flirt every time in order to get the scenes. Or perhaps I'm misreading the guide.
If you want a character to be on your LI path, basically go with all the pink (flirt) choices when presented. In that specific case, you get the flirt point and she appreciates it, but she's not willing to give up the bounty just yet.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - May 18

012_1 6.jpg

I've been back to work for about 1.5 weeks now, but I haven't had anything to show because I've been focusing on other things than renders, mainly writing and something else that I won't talk about now cause then I won't have anything to talk about next week.

Anyway, here's MC and Allie on the phone, that's all you're getting this week.

Cheers, stay classy

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Weekly(ish) Teaser - May 18

View attachment 3647513

I've been back to work for about 1.5 weeks now, but I haven't had anything to show because I've been focusing on other things than renders, mainly writing and something else that I won't talk about now cause then I won't have anything to talk about next week.

Anyway, here's MC and Allie on the phone, that's all you're getting this week.

Cheers, stay classy
This Guslinger/Allie phone calls are really heating up

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon
4.80 star(s) 238 Votes